[27] - Baratie Arc ~ 9

🏴️️Ch. 27: The Merciless Demon of the Krieg Pirates! Ghin's the Chief Commander of the Krieg Armada?!🏴️️

All are shocked at Luffy's crazy act, Krieg included.

I drop Sanji onto the deck and look out at the damage done.

As what just happens sets in, someone finally decides to speak.

"HE DESTROYED THE FIN!!" A Krieg pirate shouts.

I can see Luffy smirk from underneath the brim of his hat and smirk myself.

💥The chefs aren't gonna be too happy about this.💥 Trigger voices. 💥Especially that blond Casanova.💥

"Another restaurant can always be built. But Sanji needs to see that this is a battle worth fighting for, despite the losses that will come about in the end." I explain.

"He's trying to sink my ship!" Krieg speaks up.

"This ship is better sunk than captained by you and the filth you call a pirate crew!" I yell out.

"You little wench! The both of you dare defy me?!"

"Oh, believe me. I dare." I smirk.

Krieg looks ready to pop a vein. "Ghin! Blow his head off right now!" He orders.

Ghin hesitates to go through with Krieg's order.

"What are you waiting for?!" The pirate commodore demands.

"But . . .he . . ." Ghin stumbles upon his own words. " . . .He saved our lives when we were starving. He gave us food!"

Krieg is seething up to this point. "GHIN!! KILL HIM!"

"Hey!" Luffy cuts in. "I don't see why you're all so upset. I didn't sink it."

"Not yet, anyways." I mumble.

"Back off, you two. It's not your fight!" Sanji growls as he gets to his feet.

"But I will."

Sanji is taken back by the calmness of Luffy's statement. "What?!"

"I'm going to sink it." He replies with the notion that it's the simplest thing in the world.

Shouts of protest from both the Krieg Pirates and the Baratie chefs sound aloud.

Sanji strides up to Luffy and grabs him by the collar. "You bastard. That's what you're doing?! You can't sink this ship!"

"But if the restaurant's gone there's no reason to attack then, is there?" Luffy reasons.

💥You have to admit it's better than letting the Krieg Pirates take over, Sanji.💥 Trigger adds.

"NO!" The blond cook exclaims. Without taking my eyes off Sanji and Luffy arguing, I hear Zeff give a small chuckle. Seems he can also see where Luffy is coming from.

"This ship saved my life; I owe everything to her!" Sanji goes on. "And you will not take that away!"

"You're gonna die for a dumb old restaurant?" Luffy questions. "Are you stupid?! Or did everything (First Name) tell you fly over your head?"

"What'd you say?!"

Luffy slaps Sanji's hand releasing his grip on his collar and reverses the roles now nabbing the young cook by his own collar. "Getting killed?! That's how you wanna repay your debt?! The old man didn't save you could kill yourself. He did it so you could do something with your life, not die like a fool!"