[44] - Loguetown Arc ~ 2

🏴️️Ch. 44: Reaching Loguetown! Going Out Shopping & Meeting Some Strange Characters!🏴️️

The sun hasn't even risen above the horizon yet, and Luffy's already shouting from the top of his lungs.

"RAISE THE ANCHOR!"

I hear Carmela groan at being awoken. 🌺Uuuuggghhh! Does he have to be so loud?🌺

I chuckle at the female Element Macaw's redundant question, as I get dressed. 

A/N: Images in collages do not belong to me. All rights go to their rightful artists. I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all.

 I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all

🌺Don't need to tell me twice.🌺 The bird falls right back asleep against her twin brother.

'I have to pick them up something more comfortable to sleep on when I go shopping in Loguetown.'

Upon exiting the women's quarters, I see Zoro and Ghin hauling up the anchor and Sanji and Usopp releasing the sails.

"FULL SAIL! RIG THE SHIP FORWARD! FULL SPEED AHEAD TO THE GRAND LINE!"

Knowing Luffy, he's planning on asking Sanji to start breakfast already.

"SANJI! WE'RE HUNGRY! FOOD!"

Yup! There it is.

"Hungry? I just fed you yesterday. I'm coming." Sanji responds, coming down the ship's ratline.

My stomach growls at the mention of food. Don't judge me. It takes a lot of energy to bring out my faunus anima form.

"Good morning, (First Name)~💞 Nami~💞" Sanji coos as he makes his way into the kitchen with pink hearts floating about him.

"A good morning to you, Sanji." I smile.

I lean against the rails that lie just outside the galley, looking down into the main deck to see Luffy trying to get Zoro to join in on a game.

"C'mon, Zoro. Let's go play tag." The rubber captain urges the swordsman.

"What?!" Zoro barks.

At the mention of tag, Usopp comes running in. "Yes! I'll play, I'll play! Oh please, oh please, oh please!"

"You gotta be kidding. How old are you guys?" The swordsman grumbles before his mouth widens in a yawn. "I can't anyway. . .It's time for my morning nap."

"Awww. He's just scared he'll lose." The sniper goades.

Zoro twitches in annoyance. "That's not why, you jerkface. Take it back!"

"Then why're you mad? Huh? Huh? Huuuh~?"

"I'm not mad!" The green-haired swordsman proceeds to run around the deck, chasing Luffy and Usopp, not to play the game, but to strangle the two.