[19] Baratie Arc ~ 1

🏴️️Ch. 19: Swordsman Meets Swordswoman! The History of (First Name) & Zoro First Meeting!🏴️️

A/N: Images in collages do not belong to me. All rights go to their rightful artists. I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all.

 I just put them together to make picturing the story easier for you all

It was such a nice, calm day at sea. Nami sits in a lounge chair going over her maps, wearing my first designed top for her. A pink shirt with the letters "W" and a lowercase "B" in the center in a circle in white with white liners and two lines along the sleeves. Her signature orange mini-skirt, and brown high-heeled boots remain unchanged.

Usopp is cleaning his slingshot, Luffy carrying a crate of cannonballs to go with our new cannons, and Zoro like usual is napping on the roof of the galley. And me? I hum a wordless tune while finishing up the new weapon I was working on before Treasure Island, with a heavily sleeping Zoro using my outstretched legs as a pillow.

The sound of Luffy carelessly dropping the crate of cannon balls draws my attention.

"Luffy, be careful with those! It has 'DANGER' plastered on all sides of the crate for a reason. One wrong move and you could've blown up the Going Merry and us along with it." I berate him.

"Sorry. The sucker was heavy." He apologizes.

"What the hell is that?" Nami questions, sitting up from her chair.

"Found it in the store room." Luffy replies showing Nami and Usopp the cannonballs.

"It's a crate full of cannonballs." Nami comments.

"I figured since we have our own cannon now we can get in some target practice." Our captain explains as he points to the object in question on the stern deck.

"Just leave the cannoning to me!" Usopp says as he rubs his chin and his long nose is pointed at the sky. "I harken back to the time I was three years old and jumped on a passing cannonball riding it halfway 'round the world."

But Luffy wasn't paying him any mind in the slightest, scratching his head and staring intently at the cannon. "So how do you work this thing?"

"Hey, listen!!" Usopp shouts, not having his tall tales being ignored.

"Hey, Zoro! You know how to work this?" Luffy yells to Zoro. But the swordsman didn't budge.

"Asleep. The guy sleeps constantly." Nami grumbles.

"He's no fun." Luffy pouts adorably. "And how come he can use (First Name) as a pillow."

I giggle. "Luffy, you're so cute when you pout like that."

The rubber boy blushes and pulls his hat down to hide his face. "I'm not cute." He mumbles.

"Doing that just makes you even cuter."