Chapter Sixty three

"What's going on?" I shake my head in disbelief.

"Nothing! I just want to ask you something." Kyle appears in front of me. I drop my mouth open for longer than normal. The card made me knew that he will show up somewhere but still I don't understand what is happening.

"Kyle." I still shake my head putting my hand through my hair.

"Twyla, will you stay with me in my bedroom again? But this time, you will sleep in my bed." He stares at my eyes. Oh my God. Who believes that?

"For 20 days?" I raise one eyebrow playfully.

"Uhm, no for lifetime." He shrugs. "If you don't mind." He adds.

I look at the box. He still didn't propuse. He probably notices because he bends one knee.

"How do they do it?" He smirks. "Uhm uhm, Twy, will you marry me? It's so cliche but here we go." He chuckles. He definitely didn't do it right because when the little red box is still in my hands. I really want to laugh. He has no experience with that.

"Oh my God. It's not. Some stuff never get old. This is one of them. Every girl likes this moment with the one she loves." I cross my arms. He's really destroying the moment and I am even making it worse. He doesn't seem excited for anything.

"Oh so that means you love me?" His eyes are so cunning.

He actually looks so handsome. So attractive. I even can't resist him. I want to marry him and just staring at him. It seems creepy but I can't help it.

"Maybe." I tease. He knots his eyebrows.

"Will you marry me?" He asks again.

I take a breathe. "Well, yes I agree to marry you, Kyle."

He stands up. "Then now, can I hug you?"

It's somehow weird. The whole proposal is weird and new. Maybe different. But I love him and that's what matters. I can't believe I will really marry him. Am I dreaming?

"Not before we get married." I tease more.

"What?" He drops his mouth open.

"We will get married soon." I shrug.

He takes the box from my hands and get the ring out.

"Show me your hand." He says slowly and quietly.

I give him my hand and he places the ring in my finger.

"You should have done that when you were on one knee." I can't help my laughter now.

"I know, I wanted to make it different." He lies.

"Such a liar." I chuckle even more.

"I have never thought I would propose for a girl. Actually you changed everything about me."

"Do you love me?" I ask without even realizing. I know he does but I want to hear now again.

"I love you so much Twyla. You are everything I want now and will ever want." He emphasizes every word.

If he just knows how I love him. Why don't I tell him that! Why am I so shy to express how I feel to him. He will be my husband and I am still shy.

"Twyla, can I take you out tomorrow?" He asks cutting off my thoughts.

"Kyle, I love you. I really do. Please don't make this little heart of me sad one day."

He hugs me.

"I promise. I will never hurt you." He whispers.

"Uhm I agree to get out with you tonight. But you know I have to tell my mom and dad first." I free myself from his hug.

"I want to talk to them." He nods.

"Oh why?" I definitely know why but I am just acting very stupid today.

"Why? Maybe because I want to marry you?" He mocks.

"You sent that guy?" I look at the ring.

"Which guy?" He smiles. I am sure he knows what I mean.

"The ring." I point.

"Twyla, we will talk about everything tomorrow." He touches my hand. "Now I have to go."

How quick this went! I wish he would stay for longer but if I will see him tomorrow so it's fine.

"What's going on? Who was outside?" Mom asks. I am not even focusing with what she says.

"Does he love me?" I ask her, without realizing. How disparate I look! And why do I think like that! Do I really want to destroy the moment for myself. He loves me. He brought this ring for me and made the impossible. He wouldn't have done all that if he doesn't love. Right? 

Oh my God! Why am I even unsure!

"You mean Kyle?" She narrows her eyes a little bit. I understand the confusion.

"Twyla, he should answer this question. Not you or I. If you really want to be with him for the rest of your life and you're taking it that's serious so you have to have the answer for this question." She adds.

"But mom he proposed today. Is that enough? I mean he wasn't like really proposing. I mean he said Twyla I didn't even think I will propose one day. So he made it like really quick. But oh Gosh he made a surprise for me." I say all that quickly that I think I should stop. Mom is already so confused to receive any more talk from me. I show her my finger.

"Twyla, what are you talking about? Who proposed?" She asks touching the ring.

"Kyle came and he proposed. Don't misunderstand anything. He said he wants to talk to you and dad to tell you everything." I explain. I know mom might be upset now. "Mom I need you. I need you more than any time before. I'm so worried and confused. Also happy but lost. I don't know why I feel like that when this moment was the only moment I wished for. Now that it happened I am so terrified." 

Mom grabs me in her cuddle.

"That's normal. Every girl feels like that. She just was dreaming for that but when it actually happens you start thinking, is he the right person, am I right to agree? But little girl he proposed so how do you doubt his love?" 

I don't really understand myself. This supposed to be the best moment in my life and it is but maybe my fear made me distracted. I want to jump high and celebrate. I am crazy. Kyle will be mine? Only mine? No other girls or mess in his life. I will be the wife of this handsome naughty guy.

"Do you love him?" Mom asks looking at my eyes.

"I do. More than anything." I say without being shy this time. I love Kyle. Yes I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM BACK FINALLY YAHOOOO

First, can you all guys follow my account? Just quickly and come back. I only have 431 followers which is a very small number compared to the number of my wonderful readers. Thank you in advance.

Hey guys I really miss you all. I received so many beautiful messages telling me how they miss the story. Also it's now 70K+ and it's ranking which makes me really grateful. The story is about to end. Tell me how you think of the story so far. Also I have ideas for a sequel. Please show support and don't forget to vote, comment and share. It makes my world. 

Your comments make me motivated to write more and more. I will reply to every single comment. 

Have a good day/night♥️