Chapter Twelve

I am about to leave.

"Come girl, join us with that hot guy." one girl from them calls after me. I turn around to see her. She's a blonde and tall. She looks hot in her bikini.

"Twi?" Nial's eyes widens once he sees me.

"Yes, Twi." I say sharply.

"Do you know her?" the girl climbs over his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, ignoring her.

"It's none of your business." I say and the girls begin to say comments like 'Oh' followed by laughter.

"Why did you come here then? To watch me? Or to swim?" he teases me.

"I came here by accident. I'm sorry for destroying your bath with your companions." I leave.

I can hear the girls laughter.

I don't know why I even said that. Now he will think I am a little jealous girl. I don't know why I am so weird. Why would I ever say that to him! I'm afraid that I said that because I am really jealous. I'm not jealous but I am mad at him to treat me like shit and leave without answering me. I did nothing to him to make him treat me that way. I know that I am not his mother to take my permission before he leaves but at least he can tell me because I have no one here except him, now I have Jace too.

Someone suddenly grabs me by my arm to stop me. What I didn't expect that it's Nial.

"What do you want?" I raise an eyebrow.

He doesn't say anything.

"Can you speak quickly because I have a meeting with my friend?" I lie. I don't know why I lied but I want to make him know that I have people to hang out with and he's not the only who has ones around him.

"Friend?" he laughs.
"Who is he?"

"You don't have to know." I growl.

"Why did you leave the pool and come after me?" I narrow my eyes.

"Because...because I thought you were upset."

"Upset? Why would I be?"

"Maybe because I preferred those girls over you." he smirks. He's so rude. So... I don't know what I could call him.

I fake a laughter. "Really? Like you are even something to me? You can go wherever you want with whoever you want. But what you can't do is insulting me and treating me that bad way."

"Insulting you?"

"Yes, insulting me. What have you just done? Made fun of me in front of you maids?" I spit.

"Maids? I didn't even make fun of you. You are the one who made fun of me and was jealous as hell." he frowns.

"I'm not jealous. You are sick. Why would I be jealous? Just think about what you say before you say it because it does never make sense." I shout and throw my arms in the air.

"Go upstairs because everyone is starring."

"You are not my father. Stop acting like one."

"Go upstairs." he demands.

I can't even believe that I am having this conversation with him. He's probably the one I had the most fights with. Since I saw him in the airplane and we have argues. I don't know why I am acting weird around him. I can't literally control myself around him which is very weird. I was always that girl who is shy and can't express her feelings correctly. I wouldn't even fight with anyone even if they did something wrong to me.

"I'll bring my clothes and come after you." he calms me.

"Okay." I don't really have anything else to say.

I go to the room and sit on the bed waiting for him.

After few minutes, he comes.
He doesn't say a word, instead he puts off his shirt and stays shirtless.

"Hey." I finally say.

"Hello, how are you?" he scoffs.

"I'm not joking." I squeak.

"So?" he shrugs and sits on the edge of the bed, few inches away from me.

"I thought you brought me here to talk not to just stare at one another."

"I'm not starring, if you are, it's your thing."

"Aha, okay. So, we will start it again then." I look away.

"What do you want to talk about?" he says after a minute.

I don't actually know what I want to talk about. I don't want to talk about what just happened because I was totally a stupid. It wasn't even me.

"Well, first of all I didn't mean what just happened. I was upset...well upset because you didn't answer me and ignored me before you left. I couldn't find you and you know that I don't have anyone here except you here." the hell what I just said? I don't want to make him know that I have no one but him, anyway I know he already knows that.

"Well, just few people here. I mean if we can just work things out until I find my parents! I promise you I will not show you my face after I find them." I say.

"Okay. How could we work things out? As I have no idea."

"We can stop fighting?" I offer.

"No way." he scoffs and laughs.

"Okay maybe we can try. I know it's hard though." I join him in laughing.

"You can, I can...not."

I knot my eyebrows in misunderstanding.

"I'm joking." he smirks.

"Okay." I smile and nod.

"Tonight there's a party, you wanna come or you still have to see your friend?" he winks.

He probably understands that I was lying to him about having to see a friend.

"Well, I will cancel my friend but I'm not going with you." I say and head to the bathroom.

"Because there's no friend? You said you don't know anyone here except me of course." he says. I know he's smirking although I'm giving him my back.

"No, that's not true." I turn to him.

I get Jace's card out of my pocket and show him.

"See?" I glare at him.

"Really? You hold your friends' cards in your pocket?"

"Where else could I hold them? I don't have a phone now. I don't have anything." I say and he comes two steps near me.

"Stop saying you don't have anything." he grumbles.

"That's the truth. I don't know why there's no people searching for us to bring us back to our countries and families!" I huff.

"I don't give a shit about that." he opens the fridge and gets a chocolate bar.

"But I do." I shout.

"Well, you do. I don't!"

"I wanna cry." I mutter. If he's so bloodless, careless and a jerk, I am not gonna be one.

"Why?" his expression changes.

I throw myself on the bed.

"I want mom and dad. I want their hug. I wanna cry on my mom's shoulder." I sob. I know I look like a child and he will despise me but that's me. I will not change myself.

I feel a hand rubbing my cheeks gently. I realize it's his hand. I move it away. He pulls me into him and cuddles me. I don't know what's happening but I tighten his cuddle and cry. I don't know why I do that but I really need a cuddle no matter from whom but I really need one at the moment.