Chapter Fifty two

I return back to my grandma and mother. I know they want to ask me so many questions and there should be a lot I want to tell them. I also want to know what happened with them. But actually I don't feel like talking now. If they just let me relax for today.

"How did you know this guy?" My mom asks. I knew it.

"He was the one sitting next me on the plane. I don't know if you have noticed him or not." I sit next to them.

"No." She shakes her head. I feel disparate because I feel that mom didn't like him.

"But he's a good guy. I can tell." Grandma tells mom. Grandma, I love you.

"He is." She agrees with her. "But how did he help you?" She turns to me.

"I was unconscious when the plane fell." I say remembering that day. "Actually I didn't feel or remember anything. Just him holding me in the ocean. Then me finding myself in a ship. We landed and I kept going to the port everyday to search for you. Where were you? What happened with you and dad?" I didn't have the power to ask her that now. But she chose to know what happened, so I decided to ask her.

"I will tell you everything. I just need to know everything happened to you now first." Mom insists.

"Well I stayed with him in an hotel room. I didn't have anywhere to stay in. I was so lost and he was with me from the beginning of this journey so I was forced to stay with him." I'm so afraid of my mom's reaction now but she has to know. "But every night, I would sleep in the bathroom of the room and lock myself inside. He didn't try to hurt me by anyway." I add. Please God make this easy for me.

"Ummm. Why didn't you try to call any of the family? Your grandma for example. Why didn't you travel back yourself? You are not young." She protests. I was always afraid of this confrontation. My fears were true.

"Who would leave this handsome guy and travel?" My grandma winks. I want to laugh actually but I don't feel it is the right time.

"Mom, I didn't think of anything. You know how hard that was for me. It was my first time to travel and look what happened. It was incredible and an overload for me. Please don't blame me for anything now. You were away from me. I didn't know how to function. I didn't know anything about you. I didn't know where you were. I had nothing to do but wait till I find you." I yell. I'm tired. I want to cry. It's not because of what mom said but I really want to cry. I want to cry over many things. I miss Kyle. I miss the days where we kept teasing each other. I miss the days where we pretended we aren't jealous but actually we were. I will miss the whole journey. I miss mom, dad, grandma, my friends, my bedroom and everything. I started crying.

"Oh." My grandma groans.

Mom sat next to me and pulled me in her cuddle.

"If you only know how much I missed you!" She whispers in my ears.

"I missed you too." I mutter.

I missed this cuddle so much. I missed my dad's also.

"Don't leave me again." I tell her. I think I am back to the child me.

"I think you need to sleep honey." Mom frees her cuddle.

I just nod. I really need to sleep now.

"Good night grandma. Good night mom." I tell them before I head to my bedroom.

My bedroom. I miss you little one. You used to be my shelter. The place where I cry, think, study, write and do almost everything. I miss sleeping in a bed. I smiled to the thought.

I hope I could see Kyle tomorrow though. I fell asleep.

.....................................................
Kyle's POV:

The moment I left her, I felt my heart falling apart. I will really miss you little girl. Sometimes I wanted to tell you the truth. To tell you how many times I wished you never find your parents. I'm sorry but believe me I am not a bad guy at least for you. I just hoped you never find them so I would always be your only person. Your only safe zone. Your only person in charge. Your love, your dad and your backbone. The one you get afraid if he moves away. But at the same time, when I see how bad you miss them. How you really needed their hug, I wanted to do anything just to make you happy and satisfied. I wished I could just know where they are, bring them to you and tell you that I will give you anything you want. Will I be your first person again? Twyla, please promise me. You made me a different person. I don't know what to do or what to say without you. Don't leave. I don't know myself when you are not around. The new Kyle was just made for you. But I promise you.. I will marry you no matter who disagrees. You're mine. It's a fact that everyone should know.

I knock on my house's door. I just went home because Twyla told me to do that. For me, I am not ready to see mom or dad.

"Oh Mr Kyle?" The maid opens the door for me. She's a new one I don't recognize her. But it seems that she knows me very well.

"Yes. Could you let me in?" I'm really tired. If this maid could do me a favor and don't tell mom or dad that I came just until tomorrow.

"Sure." She grins.

"Okay. What's your name?" I ask her.

"Maria." She plays with her hair. Oh no. What did she think! God help me.

"Okay Maria. Could you do me a favor? Please don't tell mom or dad that I came." I hold her shoulders. "Just until tomorrow." I add when she bites her lower lip.

"Okay." She agrees finally. "You may need me to tell you where your new room is."

"My new room?" I knew mom couldn't stand not leaving everything as it is. She always does many changes in the house. "Show me." I give in.

"Okay follow me." She winks at me.

This girl is really unbelievable. She's so funny. I'm taken Maria, I am sorry.

"I will prepare your dinner." She stares at my eyes.

"No. I am fine. I will just sleep." I look at my new room. I don't know why mom even changed my room. Anyway, all I need now is just a bed.

"Maria don't forget." I tell her one last time before I close the door.

———————————————————
Double update. I hope you liked that. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Also I would love it so much if you follow me. I see that I have so many readers but they aren't following me. I would love to know you all. I will follow back anyone who will follow me now. Just write "done" in the comments so I know that you came from this chapter.