Chapter Thirty four

I put my mobile on the bedside table. I put my head over the comfortable pillow and fall asleep instantly.

Knocks on my door wake me up.

"Hey hey." I say trying to open my eyes.

"I'm Kyle." He whispers as if he doesn't want to wake anyone up. But of course he can wake me up.

"You can come in." I say trying to get up from the bed. My hair was scattered everywhere on the pillow.

"I would have been in there for 10 minutes if you hadn't locked it." He knocks again.

I forget that I locked the door before I sleep. Good thing!

"It's fine. I'm coming. Stop this noise." I say getting up and fixing my hair quickly in a messy bun. It does need care. I look at the clock as I open the door for him. Oh my God it's 12 PM.

"Oh my God." I say.

"What?" He enters the room and sits on the bed without taking a look around as I would do if I enter a new room.

"It's already 12." I put my both hands on my waist. "How did you know it's my room anyway?" I knot my eyebrows.

"From the maid." He passes his fingers through his hair. He looks damn good.

"What do you have to do?" He raises his eyebrows as if I have nothing to do. But I need to find a job. He's wearing dark jeans and chemise. He's going outside?

"Yes. I need to find a job as soon as possible. You aren't going to stay here forever and if he'll not take money from you because you're his friend, I am not. I don't know what will happen. I didn't even think I would be living after what happened. I'm not young I know but my parents were everything to me." I breathe sitting next to him on the bed.

"Overreacting, right? Why all that? It's fine as you said you're not young. You can live by your own." He shrugs and passes his fingers throw his hair again. "And yes I won't live here forever. I didn't buy a house or even rent a place because I don't know if I will even live here or not. I'm still unsure. There I've my busniess, own place and everything I want. Why would I live here?"

For a moment I wished he would say 'For you' but that's only in my dreams. "That's why I'm puzzled! Why didn't you call your parents?" I don't want him to leave but at the same time I have no explanation.

"Believe me I don't know. I don't know maybe you have a role. Maybe I didn't want to leave you but that can't be the only reason. I don't know maybe I found a place away from work, dad and mom and the girls they are bringing me everyday although they know I'll never get married."

"Never?" I raise my eyebrows. But he said that I've a role right? I swear this word made my heart dance although I know that he just meant it as pity.

"Why would I marry?" He shakes his head and his eyes smile a little bit.

"You're right. You don't need to. You have girls everywhere and.."

"It's not like that." He cuts me off. "Maybe I have girls around but that's not the reason why I'm not gonna marry." He stares at my eyes.

"Why then?" Don't stare at my eyes, it makes me nervous.

"It's because I wanna marry someone I truly love and at the same time she also truly loves me back." He looks at my fingers.

"Everyone does. I mean everyone hope a lovely relationship." I look back at his eyes.

"It's difficult." He tries to touch my hand.

"Maybe." I agree.

"You can love someone but they aren't good for you. Not suitable." He adds.

"Not always."

"No! Always. Don't believe the stories you read." He says. How did he know I read romantic stories?

"How did you know? How did you know I read stories?" I raise my eyebrows as he rubs my fingers.

"I just guessed." He smiles.

"Do you like reading?" I ask.

"Sometimes. I sometimes don't have the patience to read a complete book." He stands up.

"But you like writing?" It seems more like I'm telling him.

"Why?" He says searching a shelf What is he doing?

"Because you write your diary?" I really want to read it so bad.

He turns to me and gives me the sexiest smile ever and then resumes what he was doing.

"You were so furious when you saw me reading it!" I don't know why I am saying that. I'm reminding him by the shit I have done.

"What?" His eyes widen. "He still saves these things I was sure." He says searching in some papers and files. He seems mad.

"What things?"

"Nothing." He mutters.

"If nothing, you can't touch his stuff. Especially they are in my room and he would think I looked through them." I get up and he's still reading some papers.

"What are these?" I ask him again and he looks at me finally.

I find Kyle so nervous, he exists the room with the papers in his hands. I follow him. He descends the stairs so quickly.

"Jack." He shouts. "Jack." He shouts again and Jack gets out of his room.

"What man?" Jack rubs his head.

"Why do you still have these papers? Huh? Why do you even have these pictures? Were you behind it?" He shouts that everyone working in this house come. What are these papers! And what are these pictures?

"What are you talking about?" Jack narrows his eyes then catches the papers from him quickly.

"Can you tell me what are these doing in your home? Why Selena's pictures with you?" Kyle is furious.

"Man, I..I don't know. Maybe one of the guys put them here." Jack says starring at the papers.

"Really? And put them in your shelves? Why?" Kyle shouts and hurries to his room.

I follow him after Jack disappeared.

_____________________________

Hello my amazing readers. Here's a new update.

Don't forget to vote