Chapter Fifty one

"Kyle" I call out. "Kyle it's fine come. Mom wants to thank you." I chuckle.

"It's fine, come? Are you playing hide and seek?" My mom shakes her head in disbelief and then laughs.

"We thought you will be mad at us." I blink.

"Mad at you? Why? What happened!" My mom's expressions change. Oh what did she think? No mom I'm still virgin.

"Nothing. He just helped me and I stayed in his place-"

"Twyla what happened?" She glares at me.

"Mom, nothing that would make you ashamed. The guy just really helped me. He took me wherever he went because I had no other place." I cry just remembering how much I suffered without them. But how this stubborn guy made it so much better for me. "He didn't touch me." I add. I think maybe this what made mom worried and nervous.

"You scared me. Thank God you're safe my baby girl." She hugs me. I love her.

Kyle appears in front of us. As if watching an impressive scene in the movies.

"I'm sorry." He mutters.

"Kyle?" Mom shakes his hand.

"Twy...mean Twyla didn't stop talking about you. She was so worried all the time." He looks at me as if begging to save him. It's one of the very few times I see Kyle so nervous and doesn't know what to say.

"Kyle, thank you. Thank you for everything. No words will be enough I know but....without you I know, I could have died or-"

"Kyle come inside." Mom cuts me off.

"I-"

"No no. Come inside. We will have dinner together." Mom insists.

Kyle walks in front of me. I want to hug him but it's one of the farthest things I can do now. I love him. I feel safe when he's around. Mom please don't let him leave...ever.

I helped mom with dinner although she told me several times to relax. Kyle talked to my grandma in the living room. I heard her laugh. They already have chemistry which is something I am thankful for. Will we really marry each other? Can't even imagine it.

"The dinner is ready." Mom says with an excitement.

"I miss dad." I say and she pats my shoulder.

"I called him many times. He just doesn't answer."

"Where could he be then?"

"He will come. Trust me." Kyle rubs my back and mom looks at him.

"Okay." I just nod. This feels so awkward. Kyle just doesn't understand our life. My parents are strict nothing near his parents. Nothing near the life he used to have. I'm so glad he changes for me. I know he changed for me.

"Sit and tell me your opinion." Mom smiles.

Kyle sits next to me. I know he knows no one here but me.

"I couldn't even imagine that this will ever happen." I whisper to him.

"Seeing your mom and grandma again?" He whispers back.

"No, seeing you eating dinner on our table." I smile.

He touches my hand.

"Kyle. We aren't alone anymore." I whisper to him removing my hand quickly.

"So what! I can't even touch your hand?" He crosses his eyebrows and I can feel grandma's eyes on us.

"Yeah."

"So your name is Kyle, right?" Grandma laughs. I don't know why grandma finds this funny.

"Yes, it is." Kyle smiles.

"You know? The name of the youngest grandson of my crush, is Kyle as well." She laughs. "But you are more handsome. His grandson is ugly." She laughs again.

My grandma is always funny. We both laugh on the thought of grandma having a crush. I will discuss that later with her.

We finished eating. Mom made us a cake and we all ate together. I was okay just before Kyle says "I will have to go."

"No." I say without even realizing. "I mean you can stay for the night."

"Yes, Kyle. We really liked you. I hope Twy's dad will be here soon so he could meet the hero who saved his daughter."

"I hoped he was here too. But I know that you need to have some time together." Kyle stares at my eyes. I can see the sadness in them. I cross my lips and decided to accept the fact that he won't sleep with me in the same area anymore. If you only know how this makes me so upset. What if I never found my parents and lived the rest of my life with you? What am I even thinking of? No no. Thank you God for letting me see my family again.

"I wish you stayed for more." I mutter walking him to the door.

"I can't believe that I won't find you when I wake up. I won't tell you good night before I sleep. I won't listen to your stupid ideas and thoughts.-"

"You silly." I cut him off. "I want to cry." I whisper.

"Oh why?" He crosses his eyebrows.

"I mean because you are leaving." I look at the ground.

""Me too." He smiles although he seems so sad. "For the only time I feel I want to cry."

Oh, how much I really wanted to hug him tightly now. To tell him how much I want him so bad.

"Thank you for everything." Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to stop my tears from falling down. He was about to kiss me on my cheek.

"No! No. How many times I have to tell you?" I chuckle with tears down on my cheeks.

"I can't help it." He shrugs. "I really want to kiss you hard." His voice makes me want to kiss you even harder.

"We don't have that here." I shake my head.

"One day very soon, I will stand here in the middle of your home and kiss you in front of them." He points.

"Never." I mouth, teasing him.

"I will marry you." He touches his middle finger and winks.

"Where will you go?" I somehow try to change the subject because I feel so shy especially my family are here.

"I don't know." He throws his arms in the air.

"What are you thinking of? Go see your family." I pat his shoulder.

"Yeah." He nods.

"I would love if you come tomorrow." I tell him. "But I understand if you couldn't." I add. Maybe he will stay with his family. Plus I even don't know if it'll be okay with my family.

"I will." He smiles. Awww I miss this smile.
"Bye, Twi." He says before he leaves. I close the door. It really feels like a dream.

——————————————————
Hello my lovely readers. Please don't forget to vote and leave your comment. It really makes me motivated to write more. I miss you all so much. Stay safe.