Chapter Fifty four

I sat on my room all day waiting for dad. I'm so nervous. I miss him so much.

"Emma called awhile ago and she wants you to meet her at the near cafe." Mom enters my room.

"What? I told her that dad is coming today." I huff. I miss her but I don't understand why she called mom.

"It's fine you can go see her but don't be late." Mom rolls her eyes.

"What! Didn't you tell her?" I narrow my eyes.

"Tell her what?"

"Tell her that I can't."

"No, it's fine but remember don't be late." Mom says and opens my closet and chooses a dress.

"I don't really understand you. Anyway fine but, do you know the exact hour-"

"He just called. He's coming tomorrow." She cuts me off.

"No way. Are you hiding something from me? Is dad okay?"

"If there was something not okay, I wouldn't be telling you to go out with your friend. Right?"

Well, she persuaded me to be honest. Okay I will get dressed. I wanted to see her anyway. I miss her. I hope we meet any guys there. Twy stop doing stupid things just to make Kyle jealous. He won't be jealous. He won't even see you.

"Mom I think no need for a dress. It's not a big deal." I tell her lazily. But what if we met some cool guys? "You know what, I will wear this dress." I take it from her hand.

It's a black night dress with long sleeves. I will wear black heels and do my hair.

"Hurry! No lateness allowed." Mom warns.

"No I want to do my hair first."

I called Emma and she told me where to meet. I never met Emma there. Never mind I will try to enjoy my time as much as I can.

I took a cap and arrived at that restaurant and cafe. It has a bar also. I need to call Emma. I can't see her.

I suddenly see everyone clapping their hands around me. Is there a party or something! It's a weird place.

"Happy birthday my partner in plane crashes." I hear Kyle's voice from behind me.

"What?" I say turning around.

"Happy birthday." He says again.

"How did you know that I am here!" I am really confused. What's happening?

"Maybe because I am the one who brought you here?" He smirks.

"I came to see.." I stop when I realize that Emma is not here. But how! I called her and she said she's coming.

"Me." He completes it for me.

"How did you know?" I smile.

"I just told you." He shrugs.

"How did you know it's my birthday? I never told you." I punch him jokingly.

"I know everything about you. Even your pink panties that you loved so much and kept washing it to wear over and over again." He chuckles.

"Shit." I laugh and look if anyone heard that.

"I love you." He says.

"Aww." I narrow my lips in shyness.

"I hope you like the day." He whispers.

"I know I will. Just because I will spend it with you."

"19? You now could walk around in streets without holding your mom's hand." He makes fun. Oh God.

"I'm not that little anyway."

A music played and Kyle asked to dance with me.

"Actually I never thought I would do these stuff except with my husband." I tell him while eating dinner. He reserved the whole place for us. The food is so yummy.

"Stuff like what?" He crosses his eyebrows a little.

"Like dancing."

He laughs so hard. What's wrong with him!

"I should have expected that since the time you locked yourself in the bathroom." He laughs again.

"Not funny." I laugh a little. His laughter makes me want to laugh without realizing.

"You're so different. Really so different." He says.

"I know." I say. I don't really see that but I wanted to show him my self confidence.

"Oh, the arrogant Twy. Oh give me." He laughs. He's really in the mood.

"No. But-"

He stops me. He waves to the waiter.

"Whiskey." He mouthed to him.

"No." I glare.

"Why?"

"You know that reminded me of what? The time you asked the flight attendance to give you whiskey instead of soda." I still remember the scene.

"Oh! I don't even remember. You were watching me then." He winks.

"Yeah, you were so cold and rude." I'm not lying.

"Oh my God. Maybe I am like this to strangers. You were a stranger after all."

"I was an innocent girl. It was my first flight and you didn't try to help me erase my anxiety." To be honest he had done more than just comforting me.

"What! I dare you." He waves to the waiter again.

"No drinking. I am not joking. Or I will leave." I try to warn him. I hope I succeed.

"I don't drink so much. I am not addicted to it."

"Great because you will never ever drink again. It's harmful and I want you healthy and safe."

"Oh God." He closes his eyes.

"I really liked your surprise. I am still curious. How did you know about it?" I take a sip from my orange juice I just ordered.

"From Facebook. Not that hard. Your cover picture is a picture of you holding a huge teddy bear and-"

"Fine, I knew how you knew. Thank you. And don't make fun of this teddy bear. Grandma bought it for me." I smile at the thought.

—————————————————

Don't forget to vote and comment. It makes my day. Also how many new chapters do you wish to read from this book? Tell me because it may end soon.
The last thing don't forget to follow me😉