Chapter Three

“God, please forgive me before I die.” I say, crying.

“Can you just shut the fuck up?” I hear him yelling at me.

“It's none of your business.” I shout almost screaming. I don't know how I did that but well, he can't say that to me.
“We will die bitch and you are yelling at me?” I say and quickly without thinking I grab a plastic bag and vomit.

“Oh.” Is what he manages to say. I feel embarrassed as I vomited when I was shouting at him.

I look away and complete crying. I know he wants to throw me from the window now but I don't care. I didn't choose to sit next to him. I look at the people in the plane, I can hear their screams and shouts. But I feel like I become kind of cold. I actually accept the idea of dying so I think I gave up.

The flight attendants are still nervous but trying to calm down the passengers and some of them are still disappeared.

The roaring noise still annoys me but I get used to it. A video comes on to demonstrate safety procedures, but gets cut off. I try to remember any of the safety precautions but I forgot everything. My brain has stopped working.

“What's wrong with you?” I hear his voice saying when he sees me closing my eyes slowly and leaning to a side. I feel so dizzy and the sound of screaming and crying is on my ears. I feel him touches my hand again. He takes my face in his hand and tries to make me open my eyes but I can't open them. When I try to open them, everything goes black and I can't see anymore. I lose my breath. I get unconscious.

I open my eyes slowly now and I take a minute to understand what is happening. My eyes are so heavy so I close them again. I don't feel anything but just that the guy who was sitting next to me is holding me now. I can smell his scent.

I feel my hair is so wet and part of my clothes too. No, no don't say that I am in the ocean. Just the idea terrifies me. But wait so, he is holding me in the ocean? Why? I didn't think he would be that gentle. But where are mom and dad? I get afraid to open my eyes to figure out where I am because if I am in the ocean, I would be passed out again.

“Hey.” I say so slowly. My mouth is so dry. It's so difficult to move my lips and talk.

I hear some whistles and motor sounds. But what makes me terrified that I hear the sound of water as well. This makes sure that we are in the ocean. I feel curious to know but no I will not open my eyes.

“You're awake?” I hear his voice. His voice is so weak. I hear the sound of water waves again.

No!” I scream so loudly like a child and move my legs rapidly.

“What?” He says annoyed.

“Are we in the ocean?” I shout. I don't want to hear the answer although I know it. My hand touches the water and I scream.

“You can open your eyes instead of your fucking mouth, okay? Don't forget that I am holding you and your screams will make me throw you.” His tone is harsh. I don't blame him for being mad at me. But I can't control myself. He should understand at least that it was my first time to fly on a plane. How I regret that.

I don't open my eyes but I shut up. I don't want to imagine what will happen to me if he throws me.

“Where are mom and dad?” I say and clear my throat. It's so dry.

“I don't know. But I can leave you to search for them.”

I can say he plays with me because he knows that I won't want to leave him in the ocean. I can't swim and I swear if he leaves me now, I will die. He takes advantage of me because I told him that I can't swim, I shouldn't have anyways.

“Don't you see them?” I ask him and start to cry. I am afraid they might die. “Please save them.” I beg him.

“I don't know them so I don't know if they are here or not but I guess you know them well, so open your eyes.” He orders.

I open my eyes slightly but close them immediately and put my hands on them. I can hear him chuckles because of my childish reaction but I hate oceans, it's because I can't swim. So I guess I may change my mind if I learn how to swim.

“You hate water that much.” He chuckles again despite of the situation we are in.

I hear a sound of boat coming. A heavy wave comes and water covers my face. He raises my head. But the feeling makes me get unconscious for the second time. I knew I wouldn't bear this for so long. The thought of me hanging on a stranger's neck in the ocean is too much for me to handle. I am afraid he would leave me, he will of course need to swim so he will not take me with him. Why would he?