Chapter Twenty nine

"I'm not kissing you and you will let me go."

"I love how you are so confident." He smirks.

"Kyle, I am not joking I swear. I need to cry right now. Leave me." I admit.

"Tell me what you feel."

"I can't...Kyle I'm tired..tired of everything." I say looking at the ground.

"You know that I love it when I hear you say my name. If I had known that I would have told you the right name from the beginning." He smirks and rubs my cheeks.

I jerk away and don't say anything.

"Kyle, what if I didn't find my parents this time again? What should I do?" I ask.

"Stay with me of course." He says quickly.

"What if I won't see them forever?"

"So pessimistic?"

"A bit." I nod.

"You can stay with me forever." He rubs his head.

"What?" I widen my eyes.

"Or go back to your country. You have relatives of course who are so worried about you."

"Without my parents? How? What would I tell them? How will I live without them? They're my parents. My everything. My world." I yell.

"Okay then stay with me till you find them." He stops me.

"Where?" I throw my arms in the air.

"Here or..in my friend's place." He stummers.

"Your friend's place? You didn't tell me about it." I knot my eyebrows.

"I'm moving after three days. I still have money to stay for more here but not to stay forever." He shrugs.

"You won't return back to your country? To your family?" I'm in shock! How!

"Not now." He shakes his head.

"Don't you miss them? Didn't they shout at you to come?"

He laughs. "If they know my place, they will be here tomorrow."

"What? Didn't you call them?" What the hell? How could he do that to them?

"Nope...Twi there're a lot of things you don't know. My parents aren't like yours. They aren't so depressed to see me. I doubt they even noticed that I'm not there." His eyes are full of sadness.

"You still can't do that to them." I'm actually in a big shock.

"Whatever if you don't find your parents, I will ask my friend to take you with me."

"No." I shake my head.

"No?"

"Yes, it's enough. I won't chase your forever. I will try to find anywhere." I start to cry.

"What's wrong?" He cuddles me and I let him.

"I miss them so much." I whisper.

"You will find them." He rubs my back and the more he does the more I sink in his love.

Two nights went and I didn't go anywhere. I knew some few stuff about Kyle that he won't eat the food if it's cold, he hates reading, he has never tried to ride a bike and that he can't stay staying at home the whole day.

"Jack agreed." He returns back from outside.

"Jack who?" I knot my eyebrows sitting on the bed.