Chapter Thirty three

Another maid shows me another room. It's in a different floor, the one next to Jack's bedroom. I'm not really satisfied that I am away from Kyle's room because at least I know Kyle. But I can't argue about it when I'm the one who asked for a separate room.

The girl opens the door for me and closes the door after her. It's a big room with a big bed and large windows which shows the view. It's much more than what I could wish for. I can't believe I'll sleep in a comfortable bed instead of the bathroom.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." I say quietly.

Jack appears. I don't know somehow I am not feeling comfortable seeing that guy.

"Do you like the room?" He asks.

"Yeah. It's very nice." I nod.

"Okay get ready for dinner." He smiles then leaves.

I'm starving but I'm tired more. How will I get ready? What's there? Is it a bathroom? I open the door and find a good sized bathroom. I wanna take a shower. But where's my bag? With Kyle! I know I'm stupid but I miss Kyle already.

I'm gonna call him. He saved his number on my phone.

I call him.

"Twyla?" After three rings he answers.

"Yes. Uhm, actually I'm calling you to ask you if you have my bag with you."  I try to control myself. I've no idea why I'm shivering and worried.

"Yeah. It's with me. Where's your room?" He asks.

"It's upstairs. Well, it's fine I'm coming to your room. Okay?" The whole call seems stupid.

"Alright. You don't have to take a permission to come." His tone is serious.

I go downstairs and find Kyle waiting for me in the hall.

"Hi." I smile.

A smile plays on his lips too.

"Where is my bag?" I ask as I don't see him holding my bag for me.

"In the room." He says and looks at his room door.

"Okay." I say and enter his room. It's wider than mine I can tell but with similar furniture. It's so cosy.

I look for the bag and find it at the end of the room. I hear Kyle enters and close the door after him. I look around to look at him shaking my head in puzzle.

"I'm just gonna take the bag and leave." I say and he chuckles.

"That's what you think." He shakes his shoulders.

"I don't understand." I cross my arms. He's so hot as hell in his grey pants and maroon shirt.

"You will understand." He takes steps towards me and I move to take my bag from the floor. He comes from my back and touches my hand and my hand instantly leave the bag. It makes a loud sound.

I turn around and find him leaning on me.

"Kyle." I say slowly. "Please leave me." I say gently pressing on his chest.

"Are you sure?" He whispers in my ear and it sends shivers to my whole body.

"Yes." I somehow lie. I know I'm lying but no I don't want to be with him like that. I mean I don't want him touching me except after marriage which is impossible.

"Fine. Be careful." He paces away and sit on his bed staring at me.

I take my bag again from the floor and drag it out of his room. It stuck on the door step and he gets up to help me.

"It's fine." I tell him and leave.

"I know it's fine until you face the stairs." He grins.

"I can do it." I stare at his eyes as if challenging him.

"I would love to see that." He follows me as I drag the bag. It makes a noticeable sound with the concrete.

"Go back to your room." I say but he doesn't listen to me obviously.

I start to hold the bag while climbing the stairs. I wish I had asked him for help. It feels much worse than it looks. But I decide to tolerate as much as possible in front of him.

He starts chuckling. A bitch.

"If you will just keep laughing, you better go." I try to make my voice sharp.

I hear man's steps.

"Oh, let me help you." Jack says. He quickly reaches me and takes the bag from me. I find Kyle staring at Jack.

"She said she can do it alone." He smiles at me.

"Shut up." I mouth at him.

We had dinner together and Jack just kept talking about his relationship with women and he talked a little but about Kyle's past as well. He also talked about his busniess which amuses me to be honest as he's still young.

I throw myself on my bed. I really need to find a job. Who will pay for my food and stuff. I don't know when I will see mom and dad again. I pick up my phone and log in into my Facebook account. Most of my relatives aren't using facebook and grandma is the only one who I badly need to talk to. What would I tell them even? I connect to Jack's Wi-Fi and searched for many of my relatives names but don't find any. I find 20 new messages. All of them are from my friends and teachers. I do really miss my friends and family but I do fear for mom and dad more. I scroll down on my mom's account. I do miss when she would tag me in most of her posts.

I read a post on my feeds.

*Twyla hadn't come back yet. If I knew anything new, I would tell you.*

Oh my God.

I write a comment on the post; I'm safe to everyone who is worried. I'm just still here because I didn't find my parents till now. Please anyone knows anything about the accident, text me please.

I take a breathe and leave my mobile. I try to sleep but failed. I start to think of my future and what would happen if I didn't find my parents. When would I know even where I am.

My phone makes a sound and I pick it again.

Kyle
Did you sleep?

He sends me a text.

Me
No

Kyle
Fine want to chat?

Me
I was wondering how mom and dad know where I am if they arrived here and this even starts to seem impossible

Kyle
The most pessimistic human I have ever seen

Me
Not joking!!!!!!

Kyle
I see👀
Well, I gave them my number and if anything new happened, they would call me. I called them yesterday and there wasn't any new.

Me
Why didn't u tell me?!!

Kyle
Maybe cause there wasn't anything new happened? Why would I tell u that I call them then disappoint you?

Me
Thank you anyway

Kyle
Twy uhm
Uhm

Me
Uhm what?

Kyle
Nothing You will never do what I want

__________________________________

Sorry this chapter isn't edited so please try to deal with any mistakes.
Thank you for reading the story.
Tell me what you think of it so far. It means so much to me.
Don't forget to vote ❤

The story was #840 in romance before yesterday. Even if it's not the highest number over there. I'm still happy :)