Chapter Forty Nine

Kyle POV

I tried to help her relieve and rest until she fell asleep. She looks like an angle or a baby. I love her. If she just knows how much I love her. She wouldn't believe. Everyday I love her more. She changed my life and changed me. I would have been now holding a drink and flirting with a whore. She really changed my whole life. Even my thoughts or routines. If mom knew that, she would force me to stay with you forever.

For me, I'm sure she's the one. Just want to hear her answer. I wanna meet her family as much as she wants to see them. I wanna tell them how their daughter changed my life and made me fall in love with her.

"Did I sleep for so long?" She wakes up rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, like two days." I roll my eyes.

She smiles without looking at me.

"Is your mom still here?"

Oh my God. Back to this thing.

"I have no idea." I shrug. "Twy, I do love mom and all but I need them to understand that I am no longer a kid."

"This doesn't have anything to do with this Kyle. You're not a kid but still they want you to be with them. Like just imagine after they finally found you, you don't wanna return. Actually what are you even doing here?"

"Waiting with you?" It was an answer actually. "Talking as if you can do anything without me." I start to tease her. But it's true. She is helpless without me.

"Well." She smiles. "No I can't but I don't wa-"

"You can shut up right?" I cut her off. I just love her and want to be with her.

My phone rings.

"Oh give it to me." I tell her. She passes me the phone.

"Yes, it's me." I tell the caller. "Really? Where? Are you sure? Okay okay."

"What!" She freaks out.

I can't believe it. They found her parents. I can't believe it really.

"What?" Her eyes are so excited but worried.

"Nothing." I shrug.

Her happy face expressions fade away and it's replaced with disappointment.

"They just found your parents." I say it as loudly as I can. I think I haven't been happier than now.

"What? No no don't joke." She holds my hands.

"I swear." I hug her tightly and she starts to cry. I knew that she will do that. I love you Twyla.

"I promised you that we will find your parents." I whisper in her ears.

"I love you." She whispers back.

"What?" I free myself from the hug.

"Nothing." She shrugs.

"No you said something." Please say it again. I'm sure I heard it.

"I just said I love you." She chuckles. Aha she just mocked me. I hug her again.

"Marry me please." I tell her.

"Well, now you can ask my parents first." She laughs. Oh my God she is too happy because she found them.

"Just one second. Where did they find them?" She laughs again. I even forgot to tell her.

"Washington. We will travel."

I brought my laptop immediately. I don't wanna lose time. I booked two tickets for me and Twy.

"Done." I show her the booking confirmation.

"Did you tell your mom?" She bits her lip.

"Of course no." I chuckles. She knows I haven't called anyone yet.

"Kyle, call her and let her know." She rubs my back.

"You can't tell me what to do until you become my wife. Till that day, you can just mind your own business." I raise my hand to stop any more talking.

She holds the cushion and throws it on me.

"Okay fine fine." I smirk.

She doesn't stop.

I hold her on bed and hold her both hands to keep her in place. She is too beautiful. Natural beauty. Not like the girls who put tons of makeup and wear tight clothes to seek any guy's attention. How dirty! She is so different and can't be compared to any girl.

"Don't kiss me." She whispers.

"Too late." I whisper back.

"Kyle I swear-"

She starts to yell.

"Fine." I yell back and free her arms.

***********************

Don't forget to vote and comment.