Chapter Sixty two

I can't believe what just happened. He still loves me, doesn't he? Yes, he came after me. He is curious to know whether I dated anyone or not. So, that means something.

I open the door and turn around to see him running with his car. Oh my God.

I head to my room. Thanks God no one is still awake. I use a makeup remover to remove the terrible messy makeup from my face. Crying made the eyeliner melts. My eyeliner is original though.

I use a face wash and wear my pajamas. I don't have the energy to even take a shower. I hope he's thinking of me the same way I think of him. I hope he dreams of me.

"No, I don't know how to drive." I scream, not knowing how to stop the car. It's moving so fast. I can't control it.

"You can." Kyle assures me.

"No, help me!" I yell.

"Okay." He holds my both hands so tight and all of a sudden the car stops.

"Kyle, we are alive. We survived." I chuckle.

"Yes. We will survive together believe me." He stares at my eyes with his blue eyes that I admire the most.

"Sure?"

"I love you, Tayla. I mean Twla."

"What?? You forgot my name?" I hide my face with my hands, crying.

I wake up. It was a nightmare. Oh my God. What does that mean? He is a liar? Or he doesn't love me? Or what the hell is wrong? Oh my God! I want to cry. I don't want to lose him. I want him to tell me right in the face that he loves me.

I call him from the fake number he used to call me from. He doesn't answer. Probably he threw that number.

Jakob called like three times. I have no energy to talk with him or explain anything. He doesn't know anything about the whole shit. God please help me go through this.

I wear black pants and yellow T-shirt and decide to run around the house. I need to do something to distract me from my thoughts.

"Hey." I hear someone calls from behind.

"Yes, Who?" I turn around. He's a tall blonde guy. I don't recognize him.

"Uhm, I am sorry if I seem creepy. But today is my girlfriend's birthday and I want to surprise her. I don't know why I ask you specially but I hope it's any good luck."

"Uh, I am not sure what I can do for you. Do you want me to give you some ideas?" I narrow my eyes. I really have no clue how I can help him.

"Yeah, I hope so." He nods innocently.

"Sure." I sigh. I somehow think it's cute but it reminds me of Kyle and how this makes me a bit sad.

"I'm sorry if this takes a lot of your time." He blinks.

"Oh, no. It's fine I don't have a lot to do actually." I shrug. "Maybe this will change my mood a bit." I whisper to myself. He doesn't notice thanks God.

"Let's go." He points there. I don't want to quarrel so I just follow him.

"What do you want to buy her?" I ask him while walking to wherever he wants.

"A ring." He smiles. Aww I can tell he loves her.

"That's very nice." I say. "Oh are you doing to propose to her?" How I didn't notice that!! Oh my God! How cute! I have never lived this experience so I think it will be cool.

"Yup." He closes his eyes. Maybe he's shy.

We reached a jewelry shop. It was a bit far. It's so expensive though.

"Choose one for her." He tells me while the jeweler shows us the collection they have.

"Uhm, I have never chose a ring for someone. So I may take my time." I am so excited for that. But I am so nervous she might doesn't like it.

"Take your time." He smiles and waits for me patiently. I somehow felt as if I am his girlfriend. Why does he care about my choice so much? Is he flirting or something? Twy stop overthinking. If he was just flirting, he wouldn't buy you a diamond ring.

"What is you budget?" I ask him. I should have asked earlier.

"No, it doesn't matter." He chuckles. Oh! He's so rich then. I don't know how much a ring here costs but I am sure it will be expensive. The guy is wearing a blue chemise and polo jeans. He seems rich.

"Okay I choose this one." I chose a simple diamond ring. It looks super gorgeous.

"Okay I will take this one please." He tells the jeweler.

"Did you like it?" I ask him. He didn't even look at it.

"A girl knows better than a guy." He raises his eyebrows.

"Anyway, I am sure she will like it." I smile.

I follow him to the cashier but I think he's not comfortable with me around. Maybe he doesn't want me to watch him while counting the money or something. He's the one who brought me with him here from the beginning.

"Thank you so much." He smiles to me.

"Could you give me your instagram? I'm so curious to watch her reaction." I ask him.

"She will be jealous, I am sorry." He shakes his head.

I don't know why I felt embarrassed. Is he rude?

"I think you shouldn't have made me choose the ring." I roll me eyes.

"Why?"

"Because she will be jealous." I mock.

"Oh, I am sorry. I wish I could give it to you. I am sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

"No problem." I say and head to the home, walking.

I check my phone. No call from him.

I return to the home and make myself some coffee.

The door rings. I open the door. No one is there.

"Hey?" I call out. I was about to close the door but stopped when I noticed something on the ground. A small red box. What is that!!

I pick it up and find a small paper with it.

Kwyla,

Was everything written on the card. Kwyla?? It's Twyla! The nightmare!! Kyle?? He mistakes my name? Kwyla! Kyle and Twyla? Oh my God!

I open the red box. A diamond ring. What the hell! It's the same ring I chose today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for being late. I have so much going on. Please pray for me. Also do you want more chapters from this story or do you want it to end soon? I have ideas for both. I need your support so much.

Don't forget to vote and comment.