Chapter One

I am a little bit nervous and scared. It's almost the first time for me to be on a plane. I used to go to the airport several times just to say goodbye to others but I can't imagine that I am travelling. Well, since dad promised me that it's just a small period and we are returning back, I decided not to be mad anymore. I will really miss every single thing here, my room, my garden, my friends and even my teddy bear which I always sleep cuddling it.

"Your ticket, Twi," Mom says and I recover from my thoughts.

I give the man my ticket and he checks it. He cuts it and gives me one piece.

"Are we leaving right now?"
I think I sound stupid asking that because we are already on the plane. But I still can't accept it.

Mom laughs. "Why are you making a big deal out of it?" she asks the hostess about where her seat is. I just follow her, I guess my seat is next to hers. Well I hope so.

"Where's dad?" I ask as I don't see him.

She rolls her eyes. "Hah, he's over there." She points.

"Yea, I saw him." I need to take my handbag from him.

I finally realize that my seat number is far away from my mom's and dad's.

"Oh, I have a different seat number."
I frown.

"You are not a kid. Go find it." Mom huffs. Well, I am not a kid and I can find my seat but it's the first time I fly on a plane.

"Okay." I shrug and start to search for my seat. Finally I find it. I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun.

I read messages from Emma, my best friend.

*I'm leaving in few minutes :(*    I send her.

*I have never seen anyone so mournful to travel like that. You should be insane LOL.* She sends me.

*I can't believe that you won't miss me at all.*
I send her and add couple of funny emotions.

I smile at our chat. I will miss her so much.

"Excuse me." I look up to find a very gorgeous, tall guy. He's muscular and has a pair of sky blue eyes. He's holding his iPhone 11 pro in one hand and his sunglasses in the other.

"What?" I squirm.

"My seat." He says carelessly pointing to the seat beside me and takes off his cap to show his perfect blonde hair.

"Oh." I look at the empty seat beside me then back at him. I stand up awkwardly to let him sit. Suddenly I become more excited to know that this hot guy will sit next to me the whole flight. Although I don't really feel comfortable sitting next to a stranger.

"Thank you." He mutters and takes his seat next to me and directs the air conditioner on him. He smells perfect, oh my God.

"No need." I smile at him but he doesn't look at me.

I try to look at mom and dad when a host announced that the plane is taking off. I quickly fasten my seat belt and hold the seat arms tightly as the plane starts to take off. After the seat belt light goes off, I feel more comfortable.

I look at the guy next to me, he is looking through pictures on his phone. I am wondering why he uses his phone when it's not permitted but I decide not to talk about it. My curiosity makes me want to stare at his pictures, he is with so many people in a picture, they are probably his family. Oh, he is missing them like me? He suddenly presses the home button and I can see his wallpaper picture now, a picture of him and a girl cuddling. Oh, is she his girlfriend? I don't know why I care that much. But someone like him will definitely have a girlfriend. I decide to mind my own business and stop concentrating before he notices.

A video comes on everyone's screen to demonstrate the safety precautions. I keep conscious of every single word and I start to save them in my mind and revise them. I can tell that the guy next to me noticed and chuckled.

I think of getting up to walk over to mom and dad but I quickly decide against it. I don't care that much. I'm eighteen and I am still so dependent on mom and dad.

I decide to sleep for a bit so time passes more quickly. I cover myself with the blanket I found on my seat.

"What would you like to eat?" I wake up by the hostess voice.

"Uh,...chicken please." I rub my eyes and stretch my arms.

"Chicken." I hear the guy say. I smile at him as he chose the same like me but he ignores me or probably doesn't notice. I feel embarrassed and stupid at the same time.

"What about the drink?" The hostess asks me with a smile.

"Uhm, Mango juice." Mango juice isn't my favorite but it's what came to my mind first.

"Whiskey." The guy says carelessly when the hostess asked him the same question.

Oh, he wants to drink whisky? Is he really serious? What if he gets pissed off?

"It's not for free like the other drinks. It's 10 dollars sir. You have to pay in cash if you still want it." The hostess says and bits her lips. I thought she will refuse and tell him that no one can drink such like these drinks during the flight.

He gives her the 10 dollars quickly and the hostess prepares his drink. He stands up and take his grey jacket off. He's wearing a plain white T-shirt under it which makes him look even more hot. He has tattoos over his arm!

I glare at him and he seems to notice.

"You want something?" He says before he begins to eat.

"Oh, no." I quickly say. I don't know why I feel he isn't accepting me or it's just his thing.

He shrugs, he probably notices how I keep looking at him. Well, I should be careful from now on.

I feel bored the rest of the flight so I decide to talk to him since he's not sleeping or watching a movie on the screen. I can tell he's not that friendly but I have no other choices and actually I am so curious to know even his name.

"Is it your first time to travel?" I ask randomly.

He just laughs. He probably travels a lot then.

"No." He laughs again.

"You travel a lot?" I flush as he rolls his perfect eyes on me.

"Yeah..."

He will not ask me the same question back? His short answers are annoying.

"Well." I mutter and I decide to delete up the conversation. He might be not fine to talk.

"Do you have a phobia of planes?" I knot my eyebrows in a puzzle as he asks me after like two hours from last time I tried to talk to him. I close the card of the instructions and safety precautions which I have been looking in immediately.

"Oh, no. It's just my first time honestly so..." I narrow my lips, I hope he understands what I mean.

"Oh, really!" He raises an eyebrow in a funny way and I laugh slightly. "You can keep looking at them."

"Why are you travelling?" I say to keep the conversation up and put the card in its place.

"Why?" He turns his head sideway to face me.

Why? How could I answer this! Because I am curious and bored? Or he doesn't want to answer my kind of personal question? I'm so stupid to talk to him.

"Just wondering." I say awkwardly. "You don't have to answer."

"I would answer but I mean why do you want to know?" Well, I guess he is embarrassing me more. He's so silly. Looks are deceiving.

"I...I thought you would like to talk so I asked any random question. I know it is not important to me but at least we are talking...I love meeting and talking to new people." I stammer and look forward facing the back of the seat in front of me.

"Okay okay. Uhm..well, I am travelling just for fun." He rolls his adorable eyes.

—————————————
The cover credits to: neonbrand from unsplash.