Chapter Thirty seven

Jack's POV.

I don't know why I feel she doesn't wanna talk. She can't be just his friend. Kyle doesn't have female friends. I mean like real friends. He sleeps with every girl he knows. Who knows maybe he slept with her. But why is she having a separate room? I've been watching her since she came and she rarely goes to his room and would just stay for minutes. This girl can't leave my mind, have no idea why.

One of the good perks of hanging out with Kyle was that I could get into circles that normally wouldn't welcome me. It helped to have connections especially with my busniess. He supported me I can't deny.

He has flings. Everyone seems to love him. Everything is easy for him, falling on his lap without him asking for it. I am envying him for that. I don't have all the things he has.

Sure I'm not as pretty as he is but I'm still hot. I've some girls chasing me but I don't give a fuck. Actually all the girls who want me sucks. But the girls who want Kyle are so many and each one is hotter than the other.

Even the one he says she's only his friend is hot as fuck. Who wouldn't envy him?

All I want now is to make this girl fall for me. She has a different thing. She's different from any girl I saw and I think even from any girl Kyle saw.

But she's naive. She doesn't know how much she's fucking hot. Or maybe she knows but waiting for something more. Would she leave Kyle and choose me? That would be a big deal. Oh my God.

I'm not selfish. I'm not bad. I wasn't behind what happened with Selena but I can't deny I was happy when it happened. He does whatever he wants and never failed. Just this one was the only one that made him struggled..a bit.

Selena was just a normal random girl who liked Kyle like all the girls did. Kyle didn't pay attention to her at first but she kept sticking to him. Two weeks later and she said that she's pregnant. Kyle was mad and confused because he knew he couldn't have forgotten the protections but she was a good actress. Later her stomach started growing so the story was believed. Some of Kyle's haters helped Selena to accuse Kyle and force him to admit that the baby in her tummy is his child. Kyle denied but I knew deep down that he believed the story. I knew earlier that the baby wasn't his but I didn't tell him. Not that I'm badass but because I wanted to take my revenge. He slept with Dedra and he knew she was mine. I know that Dedra was dirty and was chasing Kyle everywhere but he shouldn't have slept with her.

He got out of it easily any way. Selena gave in when she found Kyle not wanting the child and whenever she came to him he ignored her or offered her money to get rid of it. She was stupid because Kyle cared about the baby but showed that he didn't give a fuck about it so she went and admitted to him that the baby wasn't his two months before she gave birth. Well I can't blame her because Kyle is strong and has many men under his hand, she was afraid he might do something to her or the baby.

"Okay so you don't wanna talk about it?" I rub the back of my neck. I don't wanna push her to speak. She should trust me first.

"It's not like I don't wanna talk about it." She pauses. "I think there's nothing to talk about." She rolls her beautiful light brown eyes.

"I think there's a lot to talk about. Anyway I just wanna know whether you are really just friends or you have something more than just-"

"Just friends." She cuts me off. Relief washed me. Felt more excited and less excited at the same time. More because she's not his or anyone's since she is living here with him not with a boyfriend and that means she's available which makes it easier to make her fall for me. Less excited because it'll not be a big challenge and Kyle wouldn't care that much if I take her from him if they're really just friends. Anyway just few weeks and she'll be like a ring in my finger. I like her anyway. She's hot and pretty, just too naive for me. Reminds me of nerd girls in my school. Small in size and looks younger even than eighteen but still she can do it.

"Great." I smile nodding.

"Great?" She mutters and looks away.

"I mean great that Kyle started having real female friends." I stammer. I just want her to tell me yes I don't sleep with him.

"Real ones? Did he have fake ones?" She narrows her eyes.

"No, I mean Kyle was sleeping with all the girls he knew. In my opinion if friends sleep together, it's a fake friendship." I concentrate on her eyes. Her eyes are captivating.

"Oh my God. I mean that's awful." She sighs. Does she has feelings for him? Oh shit. Maybe she loves him but he doesn't love her back? But why is he bringing her here with him? What the fuck is happening between both of them?

"Well, I'm happy that we started knowing each other more." I smile. "I'll be happy if we become friends. Real friends. Don't worry I'm not like Kyle." That's the way I should get her from. She's completely different anyway and I think I should put some effort.

"I'll be happy too." She says quickly.

"Okay well-" I stop when I hear the door knocking.

"Twy." Kyle's voice says.

"Come in." Twyla's tone changed and she flushes.

Kyle opens the door. His hair messy a little bit making him looks even more attractive. Damnit. I touch her hands immediately.

He smiles at her then his gaze travels to me then to my hand placed over hers. His smile disappears and he frowns. She quickly grabs her hand away.

"What're you doing here?" He narrows his eyes looking confused. His tone is harsh.

"What's up man? I was here talking with this little chick a little bit." I grin. He's jealous or am I imagining?

"Don't miss up with her eh?" His eyes threatening.

"Don't worry. She'll be my....friend soon." I stand up and stand close to him.

"Jack." His voice is harsher now. "I said don't miss up with her." He holds me from the collar.

"Kyle, please." She holds his arm but he leads her away.

"Kyle, watch what you're doing." I throw his hands off of me.

"Just telling you." He points to me as if warning.

"Isn't she just your best fiend?" I raise one eyebrow. Why is he fooling me?

"Whatever hell she is. Mind your business and don't touch what is not yours." He spits.

"She's not mine...so far. But not yours either." I look at him then look at her. Fear fills her eyes. She's probably afraid that Kyle might get harmed and doesn't give a shit about me because she's always just looking at him. Oh well! I forgot he's Kyle Jennif and I'm just Jack. Damn him.

"Noting happened Kyle. What's wrong?" She yells at him. Nothing happened? Why the hell he needs to know that?

"You go out of here." His voice lowers as he talks to her.

"No, I am not." She stands between us. She's tiny and short compared to us.

"Twy. Get out of this shit." He shouts and looks at me.

"Hey man. If you want to hit me, hit me. But don't think that whatever you want will happen. Not this time. Not anymore." I wave between us.

"Serious? You were behind it, right? Because sleeping with fucking Dedra hurt you a lot." He smirks. I know he's talking about Selena. I want to hit him hard already. He's killing me by mentioning Dedra. I never loved her but she was mine.

"I didn't want Selena. You know that very well. I didn't care about Dedra either. I was just playing. I didn't love her." I clench my teeth. I can't deny that I'm worried that this bitch may hit me any time now and in front of Twyla.

"I know that. But you wanted me in trouble." He breathes.

"You know, you are smart sometimes." I pat his shoulder and leave the room.

________________________________

What do you think of this chapter?

You now know everything about Dedra, Selena and Jack's thoughts.

I enjoyed writing this chapter, hope you enjoyed it as well.

Next chapter will be Kyle's POV.