Chapter Twenty eight

"Not today." a voice says waking me up from my sleep.

I open my eyes and find Kyle talking to a girl on the door step. I saw that girl before. Oh she's the one who was with him in the bed. I don't know why my heart aches from the memory. He's a bitch, a big one.

"But I want you today." she's putting her hands on her waist.

"And I said no." he spits.

"Why? Because you found her?"

Oh my God she's talking about me!

"Who?"

"You know very well who I'm talking about. She's in your bed. I knew very well that you were lying when you said you two don't have anything between each other and when you lied the first time and said that she was your sister. I should have known better." she yells.

"What're you talking about? I didn't fuck her."

How could he talk about me like this?

"You're deceiving me again? She's in your bed. It's not just about that, you changed a lot since you met her." she sobs.

"Are you crazy? I just fucked you twice. I barely know you. I met you here in the hotel. So excuse me what're you talking about?"

"I've a heart and I can tell whether your mind is with me or with someone else." she sobs. "Yes, you can say I'm a striper and yes you can push me away any time but I just want to tell you it's the first time I'm broken when someone stops wanting me. I....I loved you." she leaves the room quickly running and Kyle slaps the door after her.

"What a day." he huffs.

"Morning." I get up and he's shocked immediately.

"Morning...uhm did we wake you up?" he asks kind of worried.

"We?"

"I mean me." he corrects himself quickly.

"You didn't wake me. She did."

"Oh you heard us then."

"Unfortunately." I nod. "Well I know it's none of my business but you hurt her. You should have followed her." I can't believe I'm saying that. What happened to me?

"What do you mean?"

"I heard everything...not every everything but a good amount."

"And?" he raises an eyebrow and I don't respond.

"About me fucking her? You knew that already." he shrugs.

How could he be like this!

"Okay it's wrong." I roll my eyes.

"To you." he shrugs and prepares a coffee.

"To me? You've hurt her. You're dangerous." a cheater and bitch..I really want to continue.

"I didn't make her love me." he defends himself.

"It's not by making her...love is uncontrollable. She didn't choose to love you..sure she didn't."

"Sure she didn't? Why? Because I can't be loved?"

"Yes." I lie. But I hate him for doing that to the girl for just loving him although she deserves it because she agreed to sleep with him in the first place but he can't be more cad.

"Okay. Maybe." he nods. He's serious. Oh I didn't mean to upset him. Whatever he's really a cad.

"She now hates you a lot." I mutter.