Chapter Twenty seven

“You can forgive me.” I huff and walk.

“Where are you going?” he stops me.

“To the bathroom don't worry.” I sigh. Why did I say don't worry at the end?

“I just don't like when someone plays with my stuff. I'm sorry.” he looks away putting one arm on his waist.

“It's my fault. You don't have to apologize.” I shrug and head to the bathroom and lock the door.

So strange I'm not crying now. My real me would be crying now after this awkward situation. I think he infected me and made me bloodless like him. Well I'm happy I'm more stronger now.

I get out of the shower after washing my body and hair. Ops I forgot to bring the clean clothes. I'm switching between two outfits wearing one and washing the other for the next day.

I cover myself with towels.

“Kyle.” I say.

“What?” he responds quickly.

“Uhm, actually I-I...can you bring me my clean clothes?” I say, awkwardly.

“Oh, which one?”

“Like I have many!” I huff. “Well you'll find them in the second drawer.”

“I didn't find them.” he says after few seconds. I don't know if he's telling the truth or teasing me.

“Oh wait wait they're in the basket.” he says.

Oh my God. I forgot to wash them.

“Do you want me to bring them?” he asks.

“No. No.” I huff loudly.

“Okay. I will lend you my clothes. Open the door.” he says. His clothes? No!

“No thank you.” I say.

“You sure?”

“No.” I say, stupidly and he giggles.

“Open the door then.” he knocks.

“Why?” I shout so he stops making noise.

“To choose which ones fits you.”

“You can choose for me.” I roll my eyes. I know he can't see me.

I open the door a bit.

“What?” I tell him through the half opened door.

“I won't eat you don't worry.” he smirks and goes to the closet. He brings a shirt and a jeans short.

“What about that?” he comes with the clothes in his hands.

“Good.” I take them quickly not giving any expression to make fun at.

“Oh, I forgot to bring you a boxer. Your panties are in the basket too.” he chuckles.

“Filthy.” I spit.

He brings me a boxer.

“No way I'm wearing it. Thanks.” I push him. I won't wear his boxers not ever.

“I don't have a bra. I'm sorry.” he teases.

“When that situation happens to you. I'll give you mine.” I tease and he chuckles.

“You don't have huge breasts anyway. Your bra may fit me.” he teases. What?

I open the door after wearing his clothes and the same underwear of mine quickly.