Chapter Fifty nine

Twyla's POV:

Kyle didn't show up today. I don't know this makes me uneasy. Will he stop searching for me? Did he give up already?

What if this number was him? But no. How would he take my number! But Jakob said He is my boyfriend. Well, Kyle deserves it. He is jealous now.

Twy, wake up. Kyle wouldn't call you and just keep quiet. So, why didn't he try more? Why didn't he come to see me? I need him. I need to see that he is still trying.

His mom told him to stop searching? Or forced him to marry a girl she chose? Offff I hate thinking so much.

"Kyle, what are you doing?" I ask, seeing him bending down to his knees. His hands are shaking. His eyes are glazing.

"I want to die like my dad." He hits the ground. He keeps hitting until his hands bleed.

"But your dad is alive." I bend down opposite to him. I try to make him stop hitting his hand but couldn't.

"I want to die like my dad." He keeps repeating.

I wake up breathing so heavily. What is this nightmare! I have never dreamed of Kyle like this. Is he okay? Why does he want to die? I am so worried about him.

"Mom, can you please give me Kyle's number?" I walk to my mom's room. Dad is out at work. So, she was just laying on bed looking through her Facebook.

"Why?" Mom scowls, looking at me.

"I had a nightmare. I am worried something might have happened to him."

"No, he is fine." Mom rolls her eyes.

"How did you know?"

"I went through his mother's Facebook account. Her friend was flirting with Kyle in the comments. She wants him for her daughter. So maybe that is it. That's why he isn't talking no more. Twyla, I think that is enough. Stop thinking of that guy." Mom grimaces.

"But he won't do that." I shake my head.

Is he getting ready for an engagement party or something like this? Really! No!

"Don't cry when you see his wedding pictures." Mom stands up and pulls me in her cuddle. No, mom no. Will Kyle do that to me? But I loved him.

"Honey, sometimes we think we have feelings for someone but it's untrue. You thought that you loved him because he saved you. You stayed with him in the same place. That's why you have emotions for him. Believe me, Twy, I know you better than yourself. You're so emotional, so sensitive. You think because he was once your safe place, that you love him." She rubs my back.

Is she right? I don't know. I just love him. I can't imagine my life without him no. Please God, I want him. He is the only person I want and will ever want.

"Okay, mom I need to go to my room." I say and leave her cuddle.

I quickly open my laptop and search for Kyle's name on Facebook. It's weird. I have never searched his name on Facebook before.

Once I wrote his name, a picture of him pop up. He was with an opened chemise and jeans at a bar holding a cup of wine, laughing to a side. I don't like his picture anyway. I press on his profile picture. His profile is a bit private but still I can find some pictures. Some pictures were of him playing basketball and with the team. He never told me about it. Some were in the pool. And another with... who is this girl? A caption is written, "I love you, sweetheart." Is she the girl he told me about? He was putting his hand around her slim waist. she was a bit short, wearing a short blue dress and high heels to make her look more taller. Her hair is pretty long held up in a pony tail. She is pretty, I can't deny. But why is he still having this picture?

I see tons of posts on his timeline asking about the accident.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle's POV:

"Take a look, if the doctor came out or not." Mom tells me. I get up to take a look but the door is still closed which means the doctor is still inside.

"He is still inside." I sigh and sit down again.

"Mom, I think you better go home. I will stay here." I state.

"I want to stay with you. I can't leave your dad." She closes her eyes in pain.

Although dad and mom had a lot of fights but their strong love made them go through all of them. I have never really seen mom like that before. Also whenever I remember that I left dad all that time, although I could have come back a lot earlier, makes me feel guilty. But I stayed because of Twyla. If she just knows that I need her the most. I need to see her eyes now. I need to see her telling me everything will be okay.

"Hello." The doctor comes in, cutting off my thoughts.

"How is he, doctor?" Mom gets up.

"A bit better." He shakes his head.

"A bit?" I squirm.

"I have to wait. Don't be so worried. His case isn't so bad. He just needs to stay with us until we see when he can come out.

"Mom, as I told you." I move my head to a side.

"No." She shakes her head.

"No need for any of you to stay. You can come tomorrow early. Don't worry." The doctor suggests.

I don't know why I thought of taking mom to home. She will not be comfortable here.

Finally, she agrees to come with me after I told her we will be tomorrow morning in the hospital.

————————————————

Hey guys, I'm a bit late I know. I'm so sorry I had some stuff happening. Please give me support because it makes my day and makes me more encouraged to write more.

Also, something that makes me a bit sad that chapter fifty had a lot of reads compared to the chapters after it. After chapter fifty, I stopped writing for some time that's why maybe the number of reads became less.

Please share this story, vote and comment.