꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

WHEN SKYLER WOKE UP, she admittedly did not get out of bed immediately, in fact, she had stayed in bed for around fifteen minutes before she even looked at her phone however when she did, she saw the date and her eyes widened before she promptly jumped out of bed, quite literally.

What she failed to notice was that her foot was wrapped in her sheet so instead of landing on her feet, she fell and dragged her sheet with her creating a loud thump.

Immediately, Stefan (who was about to leave for school, ew) and Damon (who was drinking) ran upstairs. Damon still had his glass of bourbon and blood in hand when they zoomed through the door.

"What happened?" Stefan asked with wide eyes as he took in the sight of his twin sister on the floor wrapped in a sheet. "Are you okay?"

Damon was now stifling a laugh, his eyes wide but for a different reason. He had already figured out what happened.

Skyler groaned, glaring at the sheet as she ripped it off her. "I'm fine." She told him with a sigh as she stood, Stefan didn't seem pleased, he wanted to know what happened. "I fell." She grumbled.

Damon couldn't hold it in anymore, he burst out into laughter. Well in reality it was a few chuckles but he hadn't full-on laughed since they were all kids. He didn't have a reason to laugh like that anymore.

Stefan tossed Damon a glare although he himself was fighting back a smile. "I'm going to school." He told her before he left.

"I'm going to get another glass." Damon told her with a smirk and a raise of his empty glass. "Don't snap your neck, oh graceful one." He called over his shoulder before disappearing.

Skyler was about to go after him, a glare ready in her face when she stopped, remembering what she was doing before her fall. She walked into her closet and searched for a perfect outfit before giving up and picking a long sleeve Gray top that reminded her of one of the ones she used to steal from Kol, she missed wearing his clothes, she matched the shirt with a pair of light denim jeans that had a rip in the right knee, she slipped on her lace-up combat boots and her leather jacket before putting in some heart stone earrings.

 She walked into her closet and searched for a perfect outfit before giving up and picking a long sleeve Gray top that reminded her of one of the ones she used to steal from Kol, she missed wearing his clothes, she matched the shirt with a pair of...

Lastly, she put on some light mascara and lip gloss, smacking her lips in the mirror of her bathroom before smiling. She was ready to go.

"Where are you off to?" Damon asked appearing in front of her the second she arrived downstairs. She had wanted to disappear without him even knowing but that didn't seem possible.

He was holding a glass of blood and bourbon, either his second or third. Skyler hated the smell.

"To a bar, far, far away where I can kill without Stefanie complaining." Skyler told him with a smirk after recovering from the smell of the alcohol that was all too strong to her nose. "Now move." She told him.