꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"KATHERINE,"
Stefan called, Skyler by his side after the doors blew open to reveal Katherine holding Bonnie to the wall of a room by her neck.

"Oh look it's the twins." Katherine commented.

"Leave her alone." Stefan told her sternly.

"Okay." Katherine said with a smile, roughly pushing Bonnie away by the neck. She walked out the door, fingers trailing along Stefan's collar as she walked away.

Bonnie gave Stefan a look as Skyler muttered, "I hate that bitch."

Stefan gave Skyler a look and followed Katherine, Skyler let out a groan but followed her too, "after the way you two treated me last night," Katherine began, already annoying Skyler, "I thought that a public date would be less violent."

"Taking this a little far, don't you think?" Stefan asked her, "Elena could walk in at any moment."

"Mmm but that's part of the fun, Stefan." She responded.

"The fun is killing you." Skyler replied with ease, smart enough to keep her voice low so no one outside their merry gang could hear.

Katherine looked at her, pointedly ignoring her as she continued, "Damon's here, somewhere. I've been avoiding him."

"Hey guys." Matt greeted coming up to the buffet.

"Hey Matt." Katherine greeted slipping into her Elena persona which was notably more annoying than dopplebitch herself. "I uh, I heard that Caroline was doing much better."

Matt nodded, and Katherine continued, "Her recovery was practically miraculous, you must be so relieved."

"I am. Thanks, Elena." Matt responded politely before walking away.

Katherine let out a groan as he left, "His eyes are so blue."

"And your eyes are shit." Skyler responded despite them having the same eye color.

"You need to leave, now." Stefan told Katherine sternly.

"You're hurting my feelings, Stefan." Katherine responded, "Damon was much happier to see me. Then again, he thought I was your girlfriend."

"Huh and here I just thought you were a bitch." Skyler commented, eating a cherry.

"Katherine, I'm not doing this with you." Stefan told her warningly.

"Okay, how about we don't have a couple's fight in front of all your friends." Katherine replied.

"Couple?" Skyler scoffed, crossing her arms, "Honey, you were never a couple, he was your toy."

"Walk with me?" Katherine asked then glancing at Skyler, she added, "Alone?"

Stefan wasn't giving up nearly as easily as Katherine wanted, "Just tell me what you're doing here."

"Maybe I missed you." Katherine told him, "Is that an acceptable reason?"

"No." Skyler glared feeling protective of her twin as she stepped up, putting some distance between the pair.