꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗: They're Coming ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

AFTER A GREAT DAY WITH HER BROTHERS, Skyler fell back onto her bed with a sigh upon going back into her room at the end of the day.

She had just finished having dinner with her brothers, something that had been silent and at times awkward at the Salvatore House since her return was for the first time in a long time, filled with laughter and chatter that she wished could go on forever.

A big grin was spread across Skyler's face as she relaxed on her bed, she had thought the smile would never leave.

Until she heard it.

The sound of her phone ringing off the hook, she ignored it at first and for a moment the room was silent however nearly immediately after, the ringing came back and Skyler groaned.

Sitting up she looked around for her phone, her eyes widening when she realized exactly where the ringing was coming from. Her secret phone. She scrambled over to her pillows, where she vaguely remembered hiding it before her brothers came into her room, nearly falling off the bed during the process, before smiling triumphantly when she grabbed onto it.

Just as her hands wrapped around her phone, the ringing stopped, allowing her Home Screen to show her just how many times her family had called her.

356 missed calls from Kol 💕

302 missed calls from Nik🐺

234 missed calls from Bekah💅🏻

227 missed calls from Elijah📚

Before Skyler could see how many texts she had received, her phone began to ring again. This time, a call from Kol. Not wanting to worry her family any more, she quickly answered, pressing the phone to her ear as she went over to her door to lock it.

"Sky?" Kol called nervously immediately making Skyler feel bad.

"Hi." Skyler greeted nervously as she sat back down on her bed.

"Where have you been? Are you alright? What happened?" Question after question came until Skyler's chuckles interrupted Kol, causing him to stop, mumbling a sorry that Skyler almost didn't hear.

"It's fine Kol. I'm fine. My brothers captured me for a 'bonding day' that's why I didn't answer. I didn't even know you guys called until just now." She explained to him softly.

"That's good, that's great actually um sorry love you just had me a tad worried there." Kol told her, Skyler could only imagine the sheepish grin on her face as she giggled.

"Only a tad? Kol, honey, you called me over 350 times." Skyler teased.

"Oh shush love." Kol replied and Skyler just knew he was rolling his eyes. Then she heard something in the background before Kol sighed, "Klaus wants to speak with you, hang on."

Skyler winced, knowing she was in for it as she heard muffled noises on the other end before a growl was heard from someone who could only be... "Nik." She greeted, "Hi."

"Hi?" Klaus questioned, "Hi?!" He growled, "That's all you have to say after disappearing off the face of the earth after calling us hardly able to breathe!" 

"Uh... yes?" Skyler replied hesitantly.

"You had us worried sick Skyler!" He snapped.

"I know, I know I'm so-"

"You had me worried sick!" Klaus continued, not caring that he had cut her off.

Skyler sighed. "I'm sorry Nik." She apologized softly.

Klaus scoffed on the other side. "You better be." He grumbled.

"I'm alright, Nik. I'm not hurt, I'm not crying. Actually, I had a good time." She told him with a soft grin.

She could only imagine Klaus tensing on the other side, he was never good with emotions.

"That's... good." Klaus told her reluctantly, Skyler nodded as she bit her lip.

Before either of them could speak, Skyler heard Rebekah's voice in the background, her words loud and clear. "We're almost there!" She heard Kol let out a "Woohoo!" On the other side, however, she couldn't find it in herself to care.

With a frown on her face, she asked Klaus a question. "Almost where Nik?" Taking a page from his book, her words came out in something akin to his growl.

"Oh well look at the time love, best be going, buh bye now!" Before Skyler could speak, Klaus hung up on her, confirming her suspicions.

The Mikaelson family is coming to Mystic Falls because of her.

She threw the phone off the bed, not caring when she heard a crack come from it as she growled to herself, cursing their protective sides as she stood up, going to her window, far too tempted to jump out and hunt down the Mikaelson family, keep them away from Mystic Falls or better yet just disappear.

Perhaps if she disappeared, the Mikaelson family would be too focused on finding her to come to Mystic Falls and wreak havoc.

She glanced around and nearly jumped off her window sill, tempted to disappear if only to keep her brothers safe however she held herself back.

She wouldn't back down. She would stand her ground.

They may be coming because of her, but she wouldn't let them ruin her brother's newfound lives because of her.

Even if they were her second family, her brothers would always be her first family, and she wouldn't allow anyone to hurt them.

꧁ 𝟾𝟽𝟾 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ꧂

Hey weirdos! I'm so sorry this chapter is so short but I didn't have much time and I also didn't no what else to add. Despite the shorter length, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, if you did be sure to...

Vote,

Comment,

And...

Be a weirdo! Buh bye!

Next Update
December 3rd