Chapter 20: I'm Watching

JJ's POV:
"So how's Emily?" Spencer asks, "I think she'll be alright" I say, "Yeah lets hope so, when you told me that Hotch had possibly been in an accident I freaked out a little" "Haha yeah, sorry about that" I say and he laughs. He turns back to the oven and pulls out the lasagne we're having for dinner. He sits it on the stove and turns around to get some plates. I go to walk over to the sink to get some cutlery out of the dish rack but I accidentally hit my arm on the lasagne dish. "Ahh!" I say and jump back, "What'd you do?" Spence asks, "I burnt my arm on the dish" I say, he walks over and looks at it, "Do you need cold water?" he asks, "Nah, I'll be right" I say examining my burn; it's not that bad. Spencer grabs me by the waist and kisses me, "Does that help?" he asks, "A little" I smile, he kisses me again, this time for a little bit longer, "What about now?" He asks, "Getting there" I say. He pulls me closer by my waist, then leans down and kisses me passionately, "That's better" I grin. He puts his arm behind my knees and picks me up bridal style, I scream and start laughing. He carries me up to the bedroom and puts me down on the bed. He starts kissing me, first on the lips, then on my neck. He looks at me and I laugh, "All fixed?" he asks, "All fixed" I say, propping myself up on my elbows so I can kiss him again. "I knew I could fix it" Spence says, grinning, "You're an idiot" I laugh. He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses me, I lie back down and put my hand on the back of his neck, still kissing him. The doorbell rings, interrupting us, Spence sighs and gets up. I get up and follow him, we walk over to the door and Spence opens it; a big envelope is on the doormat. Spence picks it up and turns it over, "It's for you" he says, handing me the envelope. I open it and pull out the contents: a photo and a letter. I look at the picture, "Spence" I say, realising what the photo is of; it's a photo of us. "That's from our first date" he says, "Yeah" I say, "What's the letter say?" he asks, I open the folded piece of paper, "I'm watching" I read out, "We need to show Hotch" Spence says, I walk over to the phone and dial his number.

Garcia's POV:
I turn off the shower and step out, wrapping my towel around myself. I dry myself off and get dressed into my pyjamas. I walk into the bedroom and flop down on the bed next to Derek, "You right there?" he laughs, "Mmhmm" I moan, closing my eyes. He kisses my forehead, "Night baby" he says, "Night" I say, opening my eyes and kissing him on the lips before closing my eyes again. It only takes me a few minutes before I can feel myself slipping away.

I open my eyes, then squeeze them shut again, blocking out the light. I rub my eyes and open them again. Morgan is still asleep so I just lie here for a few minutes. I hear him stir so I look over, "Good morning handsome" I say, "Good morning babygirl" he smiles. I get up and walk over to the wardrobe, I'm about to grab out a dress when I feel Morgan's hands slide around my waist. I smile and lean into him, he kisses my neck. I turn around so that I can kiss him on the lips, "Well this certainly is a good morning" he says, I giggle and turn back around. Morgan continues to kiss my neck, "Derek" "What?" he asks, "We have to get ready for work" I say, smiling, "Fine" he sighs and laughs.

When we walk into the bull pen Hotch, Rossi, Emily, Reid and JJ are all huddled around something. We walk over, "What's going on?" I ask, JJ looks up and hands me a photo, I look at the photo then look back at everyone, "It's cute, but why are you showing me this?" I ask, "It was sent to me last night, along with this" Jage says, handing me a piece of paper, I read it then hand it to Morgan. "Is this our new case?" I ask, "No, we have a different case, we can't look into this more unless JJ gets something else, this might just me a one off" Hotch says. I nod and follow the team into the round table room. "Okay, two days ago 17 year old Melissa Sinclair went missing" Hotch says and clicks a button, making a picture of a girl pop up on the screen; she has light blonde curly hair and tanned skin. "She was out surfing when she disappeared" "Couldn't this just be a shark attack or something?" JJ asks, ""Witnesses say they saw Melissa come back to shore and sit down on the sand for a few minutes before she got up and left the beach. That's the last time she was seen" Hotch explains, "Okay so why are we hearing about this so late?" Morgan asks, "Because they already have a suspect in custody, they just need us to crack him" Hotch says and puts the remote down on the table, "Wheels up in 30".