Chapter 2: The Next Morning

Prentiss' POV:
I wake up shivering. Confused, I sit up and look around; I'm still outside under that tree from last night. Hotch's arm is around my waist and a pink blanket is over us. Pink... That can only mean one thing: Garcia. I lie back down and snuggle into Hotch, my head resting on his chest. The events of last night are coming back to me: how we danced, how we came out here and cuddled for ages... We must have fallen asleep like that. I feel a hand run through my hair, I look up to see Hotch smiling at me. "Hey" he kisses me "Hey" I kiss back. I start shivering again, "Your arms are freezing!" Hotch says, rubbing his hands over my arms, "Here" he sits up and takes off his jacket, putting it over my shoulders "Thanks" I say, sitting up too. He wraps his arm tightly around me and we hug for a few minutes before I start getting cold again. "Let's go inside before you freeze" he stands up and pulls me up with him, wrapping the blanket around me too. I can feel the goosebumps forming on my bare legs as we walk inside. As soon as Hotch opens the door I am hit by a sudden warmth. We walk over to the couch and sit down, Hotch pulls me into a warm hug and I hug him back, I lean over and kiss him on the cheek, then lie back against his chest. I just start drifting off when I hear "Well would you look at the two love birds sitting on the couch!" "Shhh Rossi! I'm sleeping!" I laugh, closing my eyes. Rossi walks over and sits at the end of the couch, so I take the opportunity and stretch my legs out across his lap, "Oh, I see how it is" he laughs. "Hey Dave how was your sleep?" Hotch asks, "Not as good as yours apparently" he replies, smiling, "Okay that is not what happened" Hotch answers "We woke up fully clothed with a pink fluffy blanket draped over us" he laughs, "Yep, that's Garcia for you" Rossi replies before getting up and walking into the kitchen. "Coffee?" He asks, "Oh yes please, I'd love a coffee" I reply "Me too" Hotch answers, then leans in and kisses my nose.

JJ's POV:
Warmth is the first thing I notice when I wake up. More warmth than usual. I go to sit up but something is holding me down, that's when I realise: Spence. His arm is wrapped around me and my back is pressed up against his chest. I place my arm on top of his and lie there, listening to his breathing. After about 15 minutes I feel a kiss on my neck, I close my eyes and smile, "Morning Spence" I say, rolling over to face him. He kisses me on the lips and replies "Morning Jage, how did you sleep?" "Really good, you?" "Great" he answers. I sit up and am about to go get changed when I realise that I'm only wearing my bra and underwear. I blush majorly and lie back down, pulling the blanket up. "It's okay Jage, you're beautiful" Spence says, kissing my forehead. I suddenly don't want to move, this is so comfortable, lying in Spencer's arms, our body heat keeping each other warm. I think about going back to sleep when I hear voices downstairs. "We better get up" Spencer says, reading my mind, "Mmm" I groan and sit up, realising just how cold this morning is. Goosebumps form on my arms and Spencer sits up, hugging me to keep me warm. He gets out of bed and starts rummaging through his bag looking for clothes, I look over at him and realise that he is only wearing boxers, so I quickly look away. I get up and grab the first item of clothing I can find: a pair of loose, grey trackies. I put them on and then grab a singlet and hoodie and put them on too. I turn around to see Spence in a pair of blue checkered pyjama pants and his FBI hoodie. He walks over to me and grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him. I can't help but laugh. "What?" He asks, "Sorry, I was just thinking about how awkward you normally are, and now you're grabbing me by the waist and kissing me with no fear" " Oh uh..." He rubs the back of his neck "I don't feel so awkward around you, I feel like I can do what I want and you won't judge me for it" "Oh Spence" I smile " I love you" I say and kiss him, he pulls back "Wait what?!" "I-I-I" I realise what I just said "I love you Spencer" I confess, "I love you too JJ" he admits, and I kiss him, he kisses me back and we continue for a couple of minutes before we break away and head down stairs.

Rossi's POV:
I finish stirring the last cup of coffee and head back into the lounge room. Hotch and Emily are still snuggled up on the couch, I'm so happy for them. Emily sits up when I walk in and I hand her one of the cups, "Thanks Rossi" she says, taking a sip, I give the other cup to Hotch and sit down, drinking my own coffee. I hear voices coming from the stairs and the three of us turn around to see Reid coming down the stairs holding JJ by the waist. The two of them are giggling at something but stop when they realise that we are all staring at them. "Morning" I say, breaking the silence, "Morning Rossi" Reid says, taking a seat on the other couch, JJ follows him and sits on his lap. "So what happened to you guys last night? You just disappeared, where'd you go?" Reid asks Emily and Hotch. The two of them go bright red and I just can't help laughing, "These two love birds fell asleep under that big tree out there" I say pointing to the old tree in the backyard. "Oohhh" Reid and JJ both say in unison, laughing. "Do you guys want some coffee?" I ask, "There's still some left in the pot in the kitchen if you want" "Oh thanks Rossi" JJ says and gets up to get some coffee.

Morgan's POV:
When I wake up, the first thing I see is Penelope, sitting on the edge of the bed in her pyjamas. She realises that I'm awake and shuffles closer, leaning in and giving me a quick kiss. "Good morning Babygirl" I say, sitting up, "I'll show you a good morning" she says, then leans in and kisses me again. "Everyone else is already downstairs, they're waiting for us" she says, getting off the bed. "Okay just give me a minute" I say and get up, grabbing a pair of pants and a shirt from my bag. We walk down stairs and the first thing I notice is the couples; Emily is leaning up against Hotch's chest, holding his hand and JJ is sitting on Reid's lap with Reid's arms around her waist. Rossi is sitting at the end of the couch where Emily and Hotch are, looking like an awkward third wheel. I laugh and say "Rossi, feelin' a little left out there?" I am really not surprised that Hotch and Emily, or JJ and Reid got together, honestly, I think we were all waiting for it to happen.