Chapter 13: Late Nights and Early Mornings

JJ's POV:
Rossi, Morgan and Garcia get up to leave, they say goodbye and walk out of the room. Emily and Hotch are staying for a bit longer to make up for the time they missed when they thought Emily was sick. "So Em" I smile, "This is a nice surprise" I say, she smiles back, "Yeah, you should've seen his face when I told him" she says, pointing at Hotch. I laugh, "I wish I had've". She gets up and sits on the chair next to Hotch, now that it's empty. Spencer looks over at Emily and smiles, "You're gonna be a great mum" he says, "Thanks" she replies with a small smile. I yawn and check the time; it's 10:50, Hotch checks his watch too, "We should get going" he says. "Oh okay, bye" I say, giving Em a quick hug, "Congratulations again" Spencer says as they walk out the door. "What's the time?" He asks, "It's 10:50" I reply, getting up to grab my phone. I check for any missed calls or messages: I have one from Garcia. I unlock my phone and read the message: "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE EM'S PREGNANT!" I laugh, "What?" Spence asks, "Oh it's just Garcia. I text back: "I KNOW IT'S SO AMAZING!" Then lock my phone and wait for a reply, when one doesn't come I put my phone down and presume she's gone to sleep. I yawn again and get off the bed, walking over to the chair. Spencer grabs my arm, I turn around, "What?" I ask, he shuffles over a little and winces, but keeps moving until there's enough room for me next to him. He pats the bed, "Sleep here tonight, the chairs are way too uncomfortable" he says, "What if I hurt you?" "You won't, don't worry" "Alright" I say and get on the bed, sliding in next to him. He pulls the side rails up, "So we don't fall out" he explains. I laugh and kiss him, "I love you, you know that right?" "I love you too" he says and I close my eyes.

Morgan's POV:
"Okay, I'm ready, lets go" Penelope says as she walks out of the bathroom. We walk out to the car and get in, starting it up before driving off. Penelope yawns, I look at her and laugh, "What? It's 8:00, way to early if you ask me. Why do we have to go to the hospital this early anyway?" "Because Babygirl, I think Reid's allowed to go home today, so I wanted to make sure he didn't need anything before goes home" "Fine" she says and smiles at me. We arrive at the hospital and walk in. "Can I at least get a coffee then" she asks, "Sure thing" I laugh and we head to the cafeteria. We get our coffees and walk up to Reid's room. "Shh" I say to Garcia when we walk in, realising that Reid and JJ are still asleep. "Aw" she says when she sees them; JJ is curled up with her head resting on Reid's shoulder, and Reid has is arm wrapped around behind her. We quietly sit down and start whispering to each other, not wanting to wake them. Hotch and Prentiss arrive shortly after us. "Aw, look a those two" Emily whispers to Hotch, "Hey guys" she says to us and takes a seat. Reid opens his eyes and looks around. He tries to move his arm, then looks down, realising JJ is still asleep. "Morning pretty boy" I say, "You guys got here early" he says then looks over at Hotch and Emily on the other side of the room, "Morning" he says, "Morning" they both reply. JJ starts to stir, then flops her arm across Reid's lower chest, making him wince. He carefully moves her arm up higher, away from his wounds, then gives her a light kiss on the forehead. "You alright kid?" I ask, "Yep, fine" he says, then cautiously looks back at JJ's arm, making sure it won't fall back. Rossi enters the room and takes a seat, "Morning everyone" he says, "Morning Dave" Hotch says and laughs a little as Rossi rubs his eyes and takes a deep breath, as if he has just woken up. The doctor walks in with a blood pressure monitor, "I just need to check your blood pressure and bring you a prescription for your meds, then you're free to go" "Thanks, how long to I have to take the meds?" Reid asks, "Probably only until you get your stitches out in a week, they're mainly just for pain relief" "Oh okay thanks" he says. The doctor goes to take Reid's blood pressure, "Oh, you'll have to come around this side, sorry" he says, referring to the fact that his other arm is taken up by JJ. The doctor takes his blood pressure, says everything is fine, then walks out. JJ's eyes slowly open, she rubs them and sits up. "Morning Jage" Reid says and kisses her. Garcia leans her head on my shoulder and I kiss her forehead, "They're so cute" she says, "So are we" I laugh and she laughs with me.