Chapter 22: The End Of A Case

Hotch's POV:
"Melissa? Melissa Sinclair?!" I call as we break into the beach shack. Morgan breaks the chain on the door with the bolt cutters, he tries to open the door but it's jammed, "Melissa!" I call again. Morgan kicks the door down and we enter the shack.
The small room is dark and our torch beams are clouded by all the dust, I look around but I can't see anything alarming, "Morgan" I say and point to a door I noticed in the corner of the room. We walk over carefully, "Where's the bolt cutters?" I ask, Rossi hands them to me and I break the chain on the door, I open the door to reveal a small cupboard, there's a body in the bottom. Morgan gently pulls the body out: it's Melissa. I check for a pulse, but I can't find one, "We need a medic over here!" I shout. 2 doctors run over and start CPR on her, we stand out of the way and watch, hoping they can revive her.
After about 5 minutes she takes a deep breath and starts coughing, I let out a sigh of relief and turn to the others; they all look so relieved.
Once Melissa has been taken to the hospital in an ambulance, we all head back to the station. We walk in and sit down, I look across at Emily as she yawns, I put my arm around her shoulders and kiss her forehead, "Lets go home everyone" I say and we grab our stuff to board the jet.

Garcia's POV:
I am just about to leave my office to go home when someone grabs my waist and startles me. I freeze, unsure of what to do. They plant a kiss on my neck and I smile, "Hello Derek" I say, "Hello Penelope" he says back. I turn around and kiss him on the lips, "Did you just get back?" I ask, "Yep" he smiles and kisses me again. I grab my bag and close my office, we leave the BAU and head for our car. I take the passenger seat and close my eyes as Morgan drives us home.
"Baby" "Hmm?" I open my eyes, "We're home" he says and gets out of the car. He walks around to my side of the car and opens the door, taking my hand and walking me inside. Once in our room I change into my pyjamas and sit down on our bed, Derek sits down next to me and starts kissing me; first on the lips, then working his way down my jawline to my neck. I smile and turn to face him, kissing him passionately on the lips. He pulls back, "I need a shower, then we can continue" he winks and walks into the bathroom. I lie down and wait.

The shower turns off and I sit up. I get up off the bed and sneak over to the cupboard, hiding behind it. Morgan walks into the bedroom and looks around, "Penelope?" he asks, I jump out from behind the cupboard and scare him. He laughs, realising what just happened, then walks over and starts kissing me, I reach down and grab the hem of his shirt, pulling it up over his head, "Someone's cheeky tonight, aren't they?" he laughs, "Who isn't cheeky when they're kissing Derek Morgan?" I smile, "I love you babygirl" he says, "I love you too" I say and kiss him again.

Reid's POV:
I jump as the alarm clock wakes me up, I look over to see JJ still asleep. I quickly turn the alarm off so it doesn't wake her. I smile as I notice how beautiful she looks when she sleeps; her hair is all messed up and over her face, her breathing is heavy, she's lying in foetal position with her left hand a mere centimetre from mine. I reach my hand out and take hers, she takes a deep breath and tightens her grip on my hand, then breathes out and loosens it again. I lie here for a few minutes, then I let go of her hand and get up. "Spence" JJ calls as I'm leaving the room, I turn around and walk back to the bed, "Morning sunshine" I say, "Morning" she smiles. I give her a kiss then turn to leave again, "Where are you going?" she asks, grabbing my hand, "I'm just going to get us some breakfast" I tell her, she pulls me back into bed by my hand, I lie down next to her. She quickly kisses me on the lips, "Breakfast can wait" she says and kisses me again. I kiss her passionately, she pulls back and sits up, I sit up too and she continues to kiss me. She slides her hands up under my shirt, then grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head. I smile at her through kisses and take her shirt off too. We're interrupted when her stomach growls loudly, I laugh and get off the bed, "Maybe breakfast can't wait" I say, she laughs and gets up, putting her shirt back on. I walk into the kitchen and open the cupboard, looking for something to eat, I find the pancake shake mix and pull it out, holding it up to JJ, she smiles and nods, then walks over to the freezer. I watch her, wondering what she's getting, I laugh when she holds up a tub of ice cream, "Ice cream for breakfast? Really?" I ask, "No, ice cream and pancakes" she says and gives me an innocent smile, "Alright" I say and laugh at how excited she is. I turn on the stove and get the milk out of the fridge, I pour it into the pancake mix and put the lid on. I start shaking the mix as JJ puts the ice cream down on the bench and starts getting out plates, once the mix is done I start pouring blobs into the frypan. JJ walks over and sticks her finger into the mixture, "Hey!" I say, she smiles at me and wipes it on my nose, I smile and stick my finger into the mix, then wipe it on her nose too, she frowns at me and I laugh, she giggles and kisses me, "You're an idiot Jage" I say, "You're an idiot too Spence" she says and turns to the ice cream tub, picking up a spoon and digging it into the ice cream, she pulls it out and shoves it in her mouth, "Are we gonna waste all the food before the pancakes are even cooked?" I laugh, "Yep" she smiles and takes another scoop of ice cream, "Well in that case then" I say and take her wrist, putting the spoon of ice cream in my mouth.