Chapter 12: Congratulations

Hotch's POV:
"Em, you alright in there?" I call, getting up off the couch, "Yeah, I-I-I'm fine" "You've been in there a while, are you sure you're alright?" "Yep, j-just a minute" "Okay" I say and sit back down on the couch. Emily opens the bathroom door and walks over. She sits down on the couch and turns to face me. "Em?" I grab her hands, holding them in mine, "Em what's wrong?" "Nothing's wrong" she takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye, "Aaron, I-I'm pregnant"

The shock hits me like a ton of bricks, "You-your what?" I stammer, "I'm pregnant" she says and a smile forms across her face. I start to get my head around what's happening and I smile too. "We're gonna be a family" I say and hug her, she hugs me back tightly and puts her mouth up to my ear, "I love you" she whispers, "I love you too" I whisper back and I can't stop smiling. We're going to be a family.

Rossi's POV:
When I get to the hospital most of the team is already there. "Hey guys" I say as I walk in and sit down, "Hey Rossi, any word from Hotch yet?" Reid asks, "Nope, I was hoping you guys had heard from him" I say and double check my phone for any missed calls or messages. I look across at Garcia, "Penelope, don't worry, Emily will be fine" "I'm not worried" she says, "Yes you are, it's written all over your face" "Okay, maybe I am worried" "She'll be fine" I reassure her and lean back, staring out the window. Someone's phone rings and I look across to see who's it is: It's Morgan's. He picks it up and answers it, "Yeah, it's Morgan" ... "Oh hey Hotch" ... "Okay" ... "Well that's good then, I let them know, bye" he hangs up. "That was Hotch, Emily's feeling much better, they'll be here soon, just gotta get ready" Morgan explains, Garcia breathes out and relaxes, "I told you they'd be fine" I say and she smiles at me, "Thanks" she says, and she means it.

Garcia's POV:
I feel so much better knowing that Emily is okay, soon the whole family will be back together. I stand up and start to leave the room, "Babygirl, where are you going?" "Just going to get a coffee, anyone else want one?" "Yes please" everyone says, including Reid. "Reid, you're not allowed coffee until you're better" "Yeah I know, it was worth a try though" he says and we laugh. I turn around and leave the room.

"4 coffees please" I say to the lady at the counter, "Okay, that'll be $11.50" I hand her the money and wait for the coffees. When they're ready, I grab them and walk back to Reid's room, stopping only when I almost run into a nurse, "Sorry" I say and keep walking. I make it back to Reid's room and hand around the coffee, then take a seat. Derek takes my hand and kisses my cheek, before starting his drink.

Emily's POV:
We arrive at the hospital and get out of the car, Aaron locks the doors and we walk in the entrance. When we reach the second floor I freeze. "Emily, what's wrong?" "I can't do this I say" "Yes you can" Hotch says and leans in. He kisses me and interlocks his fingers with mine. "You can do this" he says and we head down the hall, hand in hand. We reach Spencer's door and my hands start to sweat, Aaron squeezes my hand and looks at me. He smiles and I smile back, then he opens the door.
"Hey!" Everyone says when we enter, "How are you Em?" Penelope asks, " I'm good, I'm really good" I answer and giver her a quick hug. I turn around and give Spencer an awkward hug, trying not to hurt him, "How are you?" I ask, happy to see most of the bruising gone in his face, "Im good, you?" "Yeah I'm good" I say and walk back over to Hotch. We stand at the foot of Reid's bed and he kisses my forehead. "Okay, what's going on?" Morgan asks. "We have something to tell you" Aaron says, holding my hand, everyone looks at us expectantly, there's no backing out now, I breathe in, "I'm pregnant" I say and everyone just looks at us in shock, "Oh my god Em that's amazing congratulations!" JJ says and jumps up to hug me, "Congratulations!" Garcia squeals and joins the hug. "Congratulations you guys!" everyone says and I relax. We're already a family.
Hotch sits down and I go to take a seat but there's none left. I walk over and sit on Aaron's lap, he wraps his arms around my waist and I lean back against him, smiling and closing my eyes.