**UNEDITED** ROGERS POV

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN REWRITTEN

THIS IS WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED

My brain hasn't been able to function properly all day. im just so worried about Brian.

Im in history class and The teacher is teaching some other boring lesson i probably won't ever need.

i stare off into space thinking of all the possible things brian could have done to himself.

The bell rings for my lunch break and i immediately bolt for the door and get in my car. i remember when brian gave me a spare key to his condo the first time i visited.

I sped off to his condo because clearly, something is terribly wrong.

HE COULD HAVE KILLED HIMSELF FOR ALL I KNOW!!!

when i get to his apartment building, i get inside as quickly as i can, and get up to his floor.

i get into the elevator, and then run down the hall to his condo. i find they key in my bag and open the door.

"brian?" i whisper, sticking my head inside. i walk down the hall to brian's bedroom and the door is closed.

i slowly open the door, dreading what i think i'm about to see.

its pretty dark. the only light is coming from behind the blinds on the window.

there are tissues soaked in blood scattered all over the place, and what looks like a first-aid kit opened and ripped apart.

i see Brian on the edge of his bed doing something to his wrists.

"BRIAN!!" i yell to him. i had startled him and he jumped up. "ROG! I-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i ask, walking into his room and sitting next to him. i wrap my arms around him in relief. "OH! THANK GOD YOURE STILL ALIVE!!" i say as i feel myslef start to cry a little.

it makes me so sad to see brian like this

I grab his forearm quickly to look at the damage he's done. "OW!" he yells. "S- STOP! DONT D-DO THAT!!" i look at the bloody gashes on his arm.

one big long deep one right down the middle of his wrist, and two smaller ones. one straight and short and the other squiggly and uneven.

i almost start to cry

"rog... i- i c- can exp- expl-ain..." he quietly says, voice shaking like crazy. "and- h- how did y- you get in h- here?" he asks. "brian don't do this." i'm completely ignoring everything he's saying. "why are you doing this?" i ask him, my voice shaking too.