**ARCHIVED** 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑

i lay there on the floor in the cold cellar as the song Oh! Darling by The Beatles plays in my mind. I've been thinking an awful lot about brian.

he's gotta come and help me...

and just then, it dawned on me.

i never told him my address.

NOW WHAT WILL I DO? he can't come and find me! he doesn't know where i am!

i begin to tear up now that i know i may be stuck down here much longer than i planned. (well i never planned to stag down here in the first place.)

i cant even begin to imagine how brian is going to survive in school without me. he's going to get beat up and mocked for every move he makes if i'm not there to defend him.

im probably going to get sick down here too.

Brian doesn't even know i'm locked up! he probably just thinks i left him.

it really hurts to think about this because what if brian forgets about me and moves on? then when i'm eventually let out, he might not even remember my name.

i tear up even more at the thought. im usually not the one to cry, but this is REALLY getting to me.

I wonder if he misses me yet. i bet he will for a bit.

i know i sure miss him.

just then, i hear what seems to be a very heated argument between my parents.

"YOU'VE BEEN SNEAKING OUT HAVEN'T YOU!!!" my mom shrieks at my dad. "YOU'VE SLEPT WITH HER!!!"

my mom found out my dad was sneaking off.

"now listen martha... i did not sleep with julia, she is a friend of m-" my father begins explaining himself when my mother cuts him off.

"FRIEND. OH SURE. like i didn't find THESE??" i don't know what it was she was holding. "AND WHAT DO YOU THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE YOU TAKE ROGER'S NICE CAR INSTEAD OF THE ONE YOU TRASHED? and by the way i don't think its the best idea to lock him down there. he's going to die of hypothermia."

"i can do whatever i damn well want with him. now you, you'd better shut up." my dad says, sounding very threatening.

i felt my heart begin pounding in my chest. i know what he's about to do to her.

"yes... i'll be quiet..." my mother sounds very scared as she says this. "but... i just think... we should let him o-"

before my mother could finish, i heard my father's fist hit her square in the face, and her head hit the wall. then i heard her hit the floor.

I plugged my ears because i really didn't want to hear what was going on.

I heard muffled crying and sobbing and more hitting. i heard my dad yelling at her on the ground.

i'm almost 100% sure my dad is a sociopath.

i then hear him leave through the front door and take my car again, leaving my mother on the floor right in front of the cellar door, sobbing.

I decided i would just stick my head through the door to try and help since she seems to be the only one that cares about me being stuck down here.

"mum. d'y'know where the keys are?" i ask her.

"huh? Oh! sorry roger." she gets up and wipes her tears. she walks over to the closet and brings over some keys. i hear them jingle as she walks over to unlock the door. "you'd better be back in there once your father comes back or he'll kill us both."

She unlocks the door and opens it. immediately i hug her as tight as i possibly can. "thank you" i whisper in her ear.

I run upstairs to my room to find my old iPod 5 because I don't know where my phone is. while I'm up there, I also bring a blanket so I don't die of hypothermia.

i make it back down as quickly as possible just to avoid getting caught by my dad who was pulling back into the driveway in my car. my mother quickly locked me back in before my dad could see that i was out. he had only gone to check the mail down the road.

i lay out the blanket and lay down on it. this is much better than the hard floor.

i get my iPod and try to remember brian's number. i type it in and send a message to it.
_____________________________

269-139-0078
_____________________________

aye brian!
bri are you there?
its roger
real roger this time.
_____________________________

I have to wait a bit before brian replies.

____________________________
How am i supposed to know you're the reap roger?

idk brian ask me some question only i would know the answer to.

roger how did we meet?

on the first day of school, some asshole smashed you up against the lockers and i was the only one to help out.

ok you're roger.
where
the
fuck
are
you?
ive been trying to find you.

my address. i'll give it to you.
its 39 Leroy Brown avenue.
please come and help me bri
i need you to help me.

why? whats wrong?

i'm locked in a cellar.
help me PLEASE.

holy shit rog you live THAT FAR?
i'll try to catch public transit cause there is no way i can ride my bike all the way out there in the bitter cold without freezing and what good am i to you if i'm dead?

please bri come quick.

i'll try.
i really care about you and you know that.
i'll be there as soon as i get the chance.

thank you so much brimi❤️
you're such a great boyfriend ;)

:) you too rog.
in the meantime, now that you know you're safe, what's been going on?

well, my dad locked me in the cellar, and so far ive been down here for almost 3 whole days. they'll only let me out to do work and they've taken my phone.
but now, i'm texting from my ipod 5. its very old.
and yes, when you calles, that was me screaming.

yikes.
living with that seems hard.
but dont worry. i'll come and help when i get the chance.
until then, we can talk here.
____________________________

Today is November 24th.