ROGERS POV

The bell rings and i haven't seen brian all day. I've just been hanging out with Anjelica all day. went outside on lunch break with her.

I told her about my life at home and she told me about hers. she seemed really shocked to hear what i had to say.

She also kept talking about how i shouldn't be hanging around brian because he's the kind of person who will make me feel like im nothing.

She went on and told me a whole bunch of stories about brian and how much he hated her.

Anjelica's a really nice person, and i honestly don't see what brian seems to see in her. she's just a nice flowery funny person. she's got a great sense of humor. she may be little below average in terms of intelligence but why does that matter?

she's a pretty great friend if you ask me, though i am genuinely more interested in Brian.

How hot he is. his elegant figure, his piercing hazel eyes. his soft fluffy curls. i miss his soft fluffy curls. i miss almost everything about him. i miss his cute stutter, and his hugs.

Im worried about Brian. i remember he told me he's been battling depression and anxiety all his life, and lately he's been avoiding me... and today he doesn't even show up at school.

i should probably call him to see if he's alright.

i get in my car to go home and before i start anything, i get my phone out to call bri. I open his contact and dial his number.

it rings a few times and then goes to voicemail.

"hi. you've reached Brian May. sorry i cannot take your call at the moment. please do leave a voicemail if there's something you need to tell me"

BEEP

"BRI!! its roger! just checking in to make sure you're alright... i haven't seen you at all today and I'm starting to get a little worried..." i begin. my voice is a little shaky because im genuinely worried that something terrible happened to him.

"i just need to know if you're alright... you can talk to me bri... i don't want you to feel sad... so please... call me as soon as you get this..." i end the voicemail and slip my phone back in my pocket.

I lean my head on the steering wheel, and exhale slowly. i was the one who made brian feel like this. im such a burden on him. i should have never pretended to date anjelica.

i sit there in silence until most of the students have left. the only people still around are the ones who like to stay late and vape.

I finally start the car and head home.

Brian hasn't responded to any of my messages at all. its like he's completely cut himself off from the rest of the world. im really worried for him.

As soon as i get home, i text anjelica.

____________________________
ANJELICA
____________________________

anjelica are you there?

yeah rog whats up babe

seen brian at all?

SRSLY STOP OBEESING OVER HIM!!!
he not worth ur time.

all im asking is if you've seen him at all lately.

yea
i saw him 2 days ago

saw him at all today?

no
and im happy i didnt
i dont want to see him

im really worried about him.

why

because he battles depression and he's been avoiding me lately and im not sure why!

probably because he knows hes not worth ur time

anjelica really.
brian's a good person.
he's very smart and handsome.

eww thats gay

im worried something terrible happened to brian.

good

anjelica please.
he's a nice person.

your gay for him are you.

NO!
of course not.
also its *you're
not your.

oh

see you tomorrow then...

bye 👋
____________________________

i lay in bed thinking about Brian. im really really worried for him.

ahh- switching povs again

unfortunately this is photoshopped

if you dont like descriptive disturbing stuff skip the next chapter...