ROGERS POV

I see brian walking down the halls as the school day has just ended. i haven't spoken to him or hung out with him lately.

I wave to him and run in his direction. he looks at me and bolts for the door just as he did yesterday. is he avoiding me? why is he avoiding me?

I run after him, and he runs too. i only stop when i see him get on his bike and ride away as quickly as humanly possible. is it something i said?

i stand there and watch him ride down the road. whats gotten into him? is this a mental thing??

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I plop myself down on my bed, going unnoticed by my parents and my brother and sister. i pull out my phone to text brian. i should ask him what the problem is so that we might be able to fix it.

_____________________________
BRIAN
_____________________________

Hey Brian :)
u there?

hello roger
whats up?

saw you run from me earlier.
is there a problem?

no...
there's no problem.

are you sure?
cause you did the same thing yesterday.

i did?

yes brian.
you slammed your locker and bolted for the door when you saw me.

right...

why?
its anjelica isnt it.

._.
no.

does she not like you?

she fucking hates me.
and i hate her too.

why? she's such a great person!

yeah, get to know her a bit.
shes a real asshole.

Brian you shouldn't have such a negative opinion on someone :(

really what so you see in her?

brian seriously.
you might learn to like her!

thats never ever going to happen.

why not brian?

because she can't learn to like me!! she's too stupid

i'd have to agree there... but other than that, she's not that bad. she's pretty :)

oh my god why??
shes so unattractive!!

i find her attractive
maybe a little dull...
but attractive

brian...

you still there??

helloo...

._.
____________________________

i give up and put my phone back down. so anjelica's the problem...

im really only dating her so i can stop getting bullied for liking brian... but now I've ruined my relationship with him. what do i do now??

i wasn't planning on staying with Anjelica... i was going to pretend to date her so i didn't look gay. (im bisexual)

so what do i do now? do i tell brian i like him? what if he doesn't want that kind of relationship with me?

i might be alone for the remainder of the schoolyear. what if brian never comes back around?

BANG BANG BANG

I jump up and hear my father pounding on my door. "AY ROGER. YOU IN THERE?" he's probably going to ask me to cut the grass or something. "You haven't done any laundry in 2 weeks you lazy piece of shit!!"

i quickly get up and open the door. "oh my god AND CLEAN UP THIS SHIT HOLE OF A BEDROOM YOUVE GOT HERE!! im giving you 2 hours to do all the laundry and to clean all the bedrooms-" "what!? TWO HOURS??" i yell. "you heard me dumb shit TWO HOURS!" he yells in my face.

im surprised he didn't beat the shit out of me that time.

I get all the laundry together and start it. I have to make 5 trips back and forth there's so much of it... how the hell am i supposed to get all this done in two hours??

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

"ROGER!!! YOU'D BETTER HAVE ALL THAT DONE!!!" i hear my dad scream to me. ive gotten used to this by now.

he storms into the room and sees the huge pile of clothes that still has yet to be done. "SERIOUSLY ROGER!!! you're so fUCKING USELESS!!" he yells as he kicks a hole through the wall.

"fix that." he says, pointing at it and walking out the door. my life really sucks right now.

bye lads 👋

bye lads 👋