**UNEDITED** Brians POV

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN REWRITTEN

THIS IS WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED

i hear a faint little noise at the door as i drag the blade along my arm again for the third time.

the blade penetrates my skin, moves in deeper, blood streams down.

"BRIAN!!" i hear a familiar raspy voice call to me from my bedroom door. i never even noticed him come in. how did he get in? and why?

"ROG! I-" i can barely move my mouth. i haven't spoken in 3 days and it almost hurts to speak. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" he asks. he sits down next to me and hugs me briefly. "THANK GOD YOURE STILL ALIVE!!" he says as he hugs me. that one hug sent me. i haven't felt loved in so long.

he then grabs my wrist, examining it. he grabs it quite quickly and forcefully, separating the two sides of my cut underneath the bandage. "OW! STOP! DUh- DONT DO THAT!! OW!" i yell to him.

he lets go as soon as he sees that i'm in pain. "rog... i- i c- can exp- expl-ain... and... h- how did you get in here?" i feel nervous and scared but comfortable at the same time.

i haven't had that comforting feeling roger gave me in a long time. "brian don't do this" roger says, looking down at my bloody bandaged arm. "why are you doing this?" he asks, looking up at me. he looks as if he's about to cry.

"i- uh-" i open my mouth to say something but nothing happens. "i- i'm too much tr- t- trouble for you... you st- started hanging out w- with a- anjelica and- not as m- much with me anymore... and so i f- felt so un-loved and a-lone and i-"

Before i could finish speaking, im met with Roger's lips melting onto mine with a sloppy passionate kiss.

IS THIS- WHAT?? this is too good to be true! i must be dreaming...

i tilt my head back and close my eyes as Roger slowly pulls away "i'm sorry brian- i-" i interrupted him by leaning back in and placing another kiss on his lips. "i- love you too rog..." i whisper, staring into his beautiful blue eyes.

"is that why you did this?" he asks. im leaning over him, almost on top of him. i nod. "oh bri... you know i've always loved you... you don't have to do that to yourself." he says, just above a whisper.

"ive just been t- too scared to ad- mit it..." i explain to him. "me too" i lean down to kiss him again, this time, more passionately.

when we pull away, i smile. for the first time in about a week or two, im smiling.

"i was s- so scared i was n- nuh- never going to f- find a boyfriend r- rog..." i explain to him. "well, now you have one!" i wrap my arms around roger and he does the same.