ROGERS POV

I watch brian as he walks over to me from the school doors. "hello brian! how was health and phys ed?" I ask him. I can't help but smile at him. he's adorable. I'll just say it. wont tell him though. might make the friendship awkward. we're getting stared at again. "health... health was good... ph- phys ed was b- boring." he says, leaning up against the tree with me. it's a pretty fat tree. "r- rog what do yo- you think of th- this school s- so far?" he asks me. I shrug. "pretty... pretty ugly to be honest. wall colours clash with the lockers, and it makes my eyes hurt." I say smiling. brian smiles as i say this too. "hey bri! how about we meet up at the coffee shop on saturday... so we can... you know... get to know each other even better." i say. brian shrugs. "I don't know... i- i live w- with my grandma... and sh- she needs cuh- constant attention." brian stutters. "oh... thats too bad... anywho, i should get going. call me later tonight." i say as i get up and start walking. call me later tonight. why did i say that!! he probably already knows im into him now that ive said that. "stupid, stupid, stupid" i mutter to myself as i walk over to my car. brian gets on his bike and heads south. i get in my car and head north to my house. I had almost forgotten what home was like when i met brian. oh was i ever thrilled to get back home to my abusive family. I absolutely hated that hellhole. my dad and older brother always hit me for some reason. and my mother doesn't do much. only what my dad tells her to. my sister is never at home. I haven't seen her in about 5 weeks now. she'll only stop by for a new change of clothes every now and then. I wonder what brian's family is like.

*still not edited*