ROGERS POV

I get on the back of brian's bike behind him and cling onto him. I hug him tightly. I think that's it. I officially have a crush. a BIG crush. he starts moving, and we wobble from side to side a bit. we almost fell over at one point. we were wobbling a lot less once brian gained some momentum. I guess he's never had anyone sit on the back of his bike before. we pull up to his apartment and go inside, he pushes the elevator button and it opens. right away, he starts coughing. he doubles over and steps away from the elevator. it smells strongly of cigarette smoke, and weed. he's on his knees, rummaging through his bag. he pulls out an inhaler and takes a couple puffs of it. I panicked a bit because I didn't know what was going on, so I asked him. "bri!! oh my god bri are you ok?" I ask him as i get on my knees beside him. he pauses for a second. "asthma" he replies. we get into the elevator and brian has his shirt pulled over his mouth. we stand there in a bit of an awkward silence for a bit. "you know you should really have some masks with you." I suggest to him. he just nods in silence. it's a bit awkward for the next few seconds before we get to his floor. he's so cute i just want to hug him right now. we step out and brian finally takes a deep breath of clean air. he coughs a little bit, but not as much as over by the elevator entrance. as we walk closer a d close to his apartment, the smoke smell gets stronger and stronger. brian starts coughing again, and gets his inhaler back out again, and puffs it. we get into his apartment and he closes the door behind him
quickly. i take off my bag, and look around. "wow..." i say as i take a step forward. "i know it- it's not much..." he says. "no! its clean... really clean."  I guess he thought i expected it to be bigger. i take a deep breath. i can tell theres a scented candle burning somewhere. "oh... well... thank you... so... this- this is it... here... t- take the sp- spare... i've got th- three... and i tr- trust you." he says as he he tosses me a key. "you can c- come over wh- whene- whenever you l- like... j- just ask fir- first." he strides off down the hal to the right. "muh- my room is over here." he says. i follow him, and step in. the first thing that grabs my attention is a bright red shiny guitar and amp at the corner of the room. "wow! nice guitar brian!!" i say as i walk overto it. he picks it up and puts the straps around himself. "thanks. it- i built it myself... and its- cuh- called the red sp- special... the red special." I look at it. "you built this? that's... that's amazing brian." i say as i put my hand on it. he plugs it in asks me what I'd like to hear him play. "uhh... Layla." i say as i sit on his bed. he sits on his amp, and starts playing. I watch in total amazement. I start singing along to it when the time comes in, then add in a drum beat by tapping my foot and patting and snapping. brian finishes off the song and we stare at each other. "we sound pretty fucking good" i say to him smiling and nodding. he smiles too. "hey... umm... i have a druh- a drum kit all puh- packed up and its in m- my storage closet... muh-  maybe we could s-set that up... my grandma won't mind th- the noise... she'd s-sleep through a gunfight if there was one." he says, trying to laugh. hes pretty cute when he does that. "yeah... yeah we could get the drum kit out..." i say. "right... i- its in... the st- stuh- storage cl-oset." he says as he gets up and points behind him to the door. I assume the storage closet is somewhere down the hall. "stuh- stay here while i guh- go and get it kay?" he says as he struts out of the room and down the hall. I decided I would get up and walk around. i walk over to his dresser to look at the pictures he has propped up. his room is quite different from mine. mine is dark and kinda grungy... theres a lot of dark posters on my walls, and i have old neon signs that i bought stuff for, and learned how to make. I don't make them anymore. brian's room is nice... its pretty messy though. there's lots of stuff on the floor and on his bed. a couple shirts and things. I look at the pictures on his dresser. I look at one with a picture of a small boy which im assuming is brian, and his parents. his father doesn't look like someone who would get arrested. I continue looking around. there's a plant in one corner of the room, and a star map next to the small window, which has the blinds closed. the walls are an almond colour... mine are black... there's a tall dim lamp at the corner of the room and its currently the only light source besides the light from the hallway. I look down at brians guitar. it's really beautiful. a really nice shade of red, lots of little buttons and knobs. I look over at brian's closet, which is open. there's lots of empty hangers and open space. there's maybe one or two shirts in there. I hear some rustling and a few drums down the hall as i see brians shadow through the doorway. he walks in with a really big bag. he seems to be struggling with it a bit so I help him. he lays it on his bed and opens it up. we move some things out of the way and set it up. "sure we won't bother the neighbors?" I ask him as I pick up the drumsticks. "if an- anything, were getting ph- phil back for fumigating the elevator." he says. I smile and laugh a bit before saying "well then we'll make sure to play as loud as possible" brian smiles. i love the way he smiles. the way it looks like he has little fangs. it's absolutely adorable. I won't tell him though. I don't know how he'll feel about it. "right... what are we playing?" I ask as i twirl my drumstick. "suh- something loud... sm- smells like teenspirit..." he says. "yes." I reply, pointing my drumstick at him. he plugs in his guitar and turns some knobs and switches. I count in the beat, and he starts playing.

*TIME JUMP*

we've already played Smells Like Teen Spirit, Dream On, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Should I Stay Or Should I Go, and we've eaten dinner already. brian looks a little tired. "you tired bri?" I ask him. he yawns as he nods. "i- i think im gonna tuh- turn this off now." i get up from the stool and put the drumsticks down. "where should we put this?" i ask him as i motion to the drum kit. "uhh... just pusheverything to the- t- to th- the side of the room." I nod, and start moving it over to the side of the room as he asked.

A/N im really sorry this one was so late 😩😩😩 btw that picture up there is on my bedroom wall. i'll put the full thing here since up there its cropped.

 i'll put the full thing here since up there its cropped

there :) screenshot it if you dont already have it.