BRIANS POV

Roger reached over and stuck his spoon in my watery mashed potato soup and took a whole spoonful, and shoved it in his mouth. he sat there for about 20 seconds, his face slowly going red. he put his hand to his mouth and started panicking. he spat them out and asked where the nearest trash can was. I started looking around. "o-over there!" I pointed to a trash can about 6ft away from our table. roger ran over to the trash can and leaned into it. he threw up a lot. probably lost everything he had just eaten. i felt panicked a bit. not sure why. i stood up and went to get some napkins for him. after that, he walked over to the water fountain, looking very dizzy. i got up to help him. i brought him the napkins. i put my hand on his shoulder as he leaned over the water fountain. "you- you ok r- rog?"  he puts his hand up, signalling me to wait for a second. I take a step back. "oh. s-sorry... rog." I say. he gets up and wipes his face with the napkins. "why are you sorry bri?" he asks me, looking confused. "oh... I don't know..." I reply. I don't know why i cant stop stuttering... but it has to stop. "stop apologizing when you don't need to. ok? you don't need to." roger says as he walks over to clean up his lunch tray. I walk over to do the same. "hey... I forgot to ask you. what's your number?" he asks me. my face goes red. nobody has EVER asked me for my number. I hate to admit it, but i thought roger was kinda cute. roger pulls out his phone in one hand, with his lunch tray in the other. I give him my number and he puts it into his phone, and texts me. I take out my phone to reply to it and to make sure it went through. "alright bri. we'll keep in touch." he says. I nod. we go to our separate classes because they are not the same for second period. i go to health class first, then phys ed second today. Roger gets phys ed, then health. While in health class, I couldn't stop thinking about how roger asked me for my number. HE ASKED TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME. that has never EVER happened to me before in my life!! the thought of this made me blush. once again. I hate to admit it, but I may actually be into roger.

*TIME JUMP*

I wait impatiently for the bell to ring. its only been 5 hours but I already miss roger. i know its stupid... but i do. I watch the clock on the gym wall. I watch as the hands tick, tick, tick... suddenly, the bell rings. I run straight to get my things, then to go find roger. i walk out to the front of the school. just then, i feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. i take it out and see that theres a text from roger.

imessage (3:46 pm)

I see u bri :)

i look down at my phone and smile.

where are u rog?
look around!
i feel like im playing wheres waldo.
HA!!
hmm...
OH! are you sitting by that tree?
i cant see very well because
i dont have my glasses yet.
maybe its me :)
why don't you come over to
find out!

i walk over to where i thought i saw roger and when i got close, sure enough, there he was sitting under the tree waiting for me. "hello brian! how was health and phys ed?" he says, smiling at me. i feel strange when he smiles at me. ive never been smiled at like that in a long time.

A/N ok i never proof read... once again, pls correct me if you find a mistake. im writing at 3am. comment if ur correcting smth.