2023 SLAUGHTER BOY SNEAK PEEK :3

this scene in particular takes place in 1944.

this scene isn't even finished fr lmao i just got not time for shit.

this is not part of the fanfiction.
this is from a whole other story.

⚠️⚠️ massive warning tho this shits violent and disturbing as fuck ⚠️⚠️

pls leave comments i love when u guys leave comments :3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A single incandescent bulb hung overhead casting a harsh orange glare over the concrete floor, bringing pools of bright red blood into view. The room was hot and humid. Every shaky breath Marshall pulled into his lungs tasted of blood and mold. Across the room, holding an axe, knelt an old friend of his, Peter Turner. Upon a board of battered-up, blood-covered plywood, he swung the axe and hit the board, making a wet-sounding thunk with every blow.

He was hacking at something... crudely... mercilessly.

The axe rose... and fell... rose... and fell...

Marshall watched... listened...

That was all anyone in his position could do.

He could hear the sounds of snapping bone and ripping, tearing flesh... He could hear blood splatters hitting the walls with every blow. The sounds sent shivers all throughout his body. The sound alone was enough to make him sick.

"Alright, Marshall... I've got a little goodie here for ya" Peter's deep and rash voice croaked...

Peter stood up and turned around, revealing to Marshall what lay on the ground before him... There, on the floor, lay a heap of human limbs, crudely torn from each other, all drenched in blood. Marshall's heart raced... His neck was hot and sweaty, though chills still trickled up and down. Marshall had seen this before, but still, the sight nearly made him vomit. The knots in his stomach never aided his state of panic. His pulse thundered against his skin. He couldn't help but stare at the atrocity that was before him. The fingers on the body were mangled badly... The skin on the chest had been torn off, exposing ribs and organs... The head was missing...

Where was it?

...

Oh... there it is...

Marshall looked up. One of the most grotesque things he had ever seen was to be presented before him. The body's severed head hung from Peter's rugged hand, which tightly gripped its long dirty hair. Its eye sockets were nothing but bloody holes. Its mouth hung open like a sprung door. Its cheeks were slit so the mouth opened right up to the ears... The exposed nerves and dangling grit made the once-human flesh look like cuts of cheap beef. Peter just stared down at him... Eyes squinted slightly in bliss. He enjoyed watching Marshall cower in fear, barely clothed, unable to move... He couldn't scream... He simply sat in still, silent terror.

"Heh... I like you when you're scared, Marshy..." Peter bent down into a squat, bringing the severed head to Marshall's blood-covered face. Marshall turned his head, sparing himself the torment of such a horrible sight. He could feel cold drops of blood dropping on his skin.

It was nauseating. Peter watched blissfully, a sick grin set upon his face. He watched as Marshall's chest rose and fell choppily.

"Awhhh... poor ol' Marshy's not enjoying this, is he?" Peter teased him. He dropped the cold wet head onto Marshall's chest.

Marshall let out a rash, blood-curdling shriek. He squirmed and kicked at the awful slimy touch. His heels scraped the wet concrete floor as he backed himself further and further against the wall. He assumed kicking Peter away would save him some grief, but none was to any avail. Peter was still much stronger. Mangled strings of flesh licked Marshall's bare skin sending a shiver throughout his whole body. He could feel thick drops of blood draining from the butchered stump that was once the woman's neck. He could feel beads rolling down his sides and abdomen.