ROGERS POV

I pull up to the school, and slow down to start looking for brian. i see him on his bike, and I wave to him. he waves back. i park my car. brian is walking up to me. i open my car door and walk towards him. hes wearing a pink striped bell sleeve sweater. it's pretty cute. his hair flows in the gentle wind, revealing his beautiful hazel eyes. "hey brian" i shout to him. "thats a nice shirt you've got there." he nods. we walk together into the school, and to our lockers. that same kid who threw the peas put his hand on brians back for some reason. maybe just saying sorry?? people started laughing as we walked past them. I have history class with brian first. my seat is behind brian's, and his hair is in the way. I don't mind it though. we sit down, and i don't think brian noticed that someone had stuck a paper onto his back. it said FAG in big bold letters. I looked at the note in disgust. "umm... brian..." I reach over and peel the note off his back. it was stuck on with tape. he turns around and looks at it. his jaw drops and he stares at it. he looks pretty angry. "who the fuck-" brian slams his books on his desk, takes the note, and crumples it in his hands. "I know who did this." he says. "th-that kid who thr- threw the peas a- at us yesterday." I take the note from brian and uncrumple it, and hand it back to him. "go pin it to his shirt. he's probably still back at his locker." he takes it and nods, and goes to find him. dammit roger!! why did you make him do that?? he probably can't stand up for himself!! I figured I should follow him. I peer around the corner and see brian, storming over to him, with the note clenched in his hands. "HEY A- ASSHOLES!!" he shouted at him and his friend. the kid turns around and brian pushed him. he crashes into the lockers and gives brian a look. "gonna fukkin push me you fag" Brian looks really intimidated now, as he steps back. at this point I'm about to run over and knock that kid out. he pushed brian back and brian falls over. I run down the hall towards him. "oh. here comes the other one." his friend says. i run and then push him so hard he falls over and hits his head on the floor. he gets up quickly. brian is already standing up and has moved away to watch what happens. "th- thanks roger" he says. "no problem bri" I turn around and the kid punches me in the face so hard i think he might have dislocated my jaw. I felt a rip in my cheek where he punched me. I let out a small whimper in pain. brian has his hands over his mouth. he's acting like a girl watching both her boyfriends beat each other up. he picks me up and slams me against the lockers and notices that im crying. "fuckin wimp." he says. he lets go of me, i fall to the ground and i put my hand on my jaw again. i think i can feel blood. "that's just a warning for next time. push me again and you're dead." he walks away with his friend. brian watches them walk away and then quickly gets over to me to help me up. "ohh my god r-roger are you ok?" he helps me up. "ooh no roger... you're b- bleeding" brian gets a whole bunch of tissues from his pockets and hands them to me. I put them on the cut. "washrooms over there." I say as I point over to it. we walk in and i get a look at myself in the mirror. there's a huge bloody rip right along my jawline. "ohh... fuck... brian pass me some more tissues wont ya?" I look at the rip in my skin. "here rog" brian hands me more tissues. I wet them in the sink with hot water and try cleaning this little gash. "d- do you want me to go to the office t- to let them know rog?" brian asks, standing on the other side of the washroom, leaning on the wall. "hold on." I press the hot water onto the cut. it stings a lot. I squint my eyes in pain. "that hurt?" brian asks me. "yeah... just a bit... bri why don't we go down to the office I think im gonna need some bandages" I turned around to face Brian while i keep the wet tissues on my face. "right." brian got up and followed me, as I walked outside. we head into the office and the secretary takes one look at me. "oh... uhh... I assume you need the nurse." she says. I nod. we sit down and wait. "th- the tissues helping?" brian asks me in a soft voice as we sit down. the tissues are soaked in blood at this point. "they help a bit..." I say as I try to take them off. brian puts his hand up to stop me from taking them off. "dont- dont do that. k- keep it on." he says. I nod. then, the nurse walks in. "ahh. I see we've had a little fight?" she puts her hands on her hips. she speaks with a scottish accent. we both look up at her. she takes us out to the health room, and sits me down in a chair. "you can go to class." she motions brian out of the room. brian nods and awkwardly walks out of the room. "so..." the nurse sits down in front of me. she takes off the tissues and looks at the gash on my face. "ooh... got in a fist fight." she looks at it. "they... called us faggots..." I say. "well deary i'm not the person to talk to about that." she cleans it with what i think is rubbing alcohol. it stung so bad i thought i felt a tear run down from my eye. she got a large bandaid and put it over the gash. "alright deary, now you just leave that there... don't poke at it too much." she says. she stands up and so do i. "I didn't get your name love" she puts her hand on my shoulder. "rog- roger taylor" i say, putting my hand over the oversized bandaid she put on my face. "roger taylor..." she mutters to herself as she writes my name down on a clipboard. "alright roger you're all set to go back to class now... or if you wanted to speak with the principal about what happened..." she turns to face me, and puts her hands on her hips. I nod, and she leads me out of the health room."Roger here would like to see the principal." she says. Now i'm thinking for a bit. What if the principal starts asking why the fight started? What if she asks about brian? "hello roger! heard you got into a fight" she motions me into her office where I sit down. I wonder if brian got back to class safely. we have recess after this period. "so roger... what happened? how did... that happen?" she points to the oversized bandage on my face. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing happened. "uhh- i-" she stares at me through her flat little spectacles. "well, spit it out," i stare at her. I have absolutely no clue where to start! "w-well me and brian are new to this school... and some kids just started calling us- calling us faggots... and then- someone stuck a note to brians back... and then... it happened." shes taking notes about what i'm saying. "who else was involved?" she asks me. "oh... me and brian... and some other kids who stuck the note to brian's back... I don't know their names." she stares at me like im stupid or something. "well alright... find out who they are and come back later to tell me. ok?" she says as she stands up and starts organizing her papers. "you can go back to class now... this period is almost over..." how was this period already over? Was it really that long? I exit the office slowly and awkwardly, then i just stand outside, not sure where to be. I slowly made my way back to class where I see brian has moved himself to the very back of the class to the one empty seat. I look at brian sitting there, and then the bell rings. I shrug and grab my books from the desk. Brian walks up to me. "Roger! Thats a really big bandage!" he puts his hand on it... he put his hand... on the side of my face... and held it... for some reason my hand invoulintairily put my hand over his. We stare at each other for a second when we hear some kis yell at us "hA!! GAAAYYYYY!!!" i grab brians hand and push it away very quickly. "Henry!!" the teacher scolds him and he walks away laughing. I pack up my books and head outside for recess.

this ones a lil longer... and kinda unrealistic... sorry :/ im writing at 2 in the morning and im half asleep.