AUTHORS NOTE☆

so if you're wondering why the hell brian is pulling on his hair... its because i do it...

STORYTIME AGAIN!! :)

so... i was pulling my hair really hard earlier today (im still doing it as i write this) because i got a science test back... and i remember on that test there were 3 true or false questions. i answered them all correctly and they were all false... so then i thought about the last time i got a test from the same teacher and there were 3 different true or false questions... i marked them all as false and got one if them wrong... so on this test, i wasn't so sure sO I ERASED ONE OF THE ANSWERS AND MARKED IT AS TRUE.

i ended up getting a 91% instead of a 100% and i got so mad, i ripped the fucking test in half and now i'll have to tape it back together and i tried to punch a hole in the wall to make my hand hurt so i wouldn't be as stressed but i wasn't strong enough to actually punch a hole... cause the walls at school are made of concrete... i have punched a hole in the wall at home in my room so i just covered it with a poster but now all the spiders have a hole behind this poster to get into my room through :)

so now my hand is really hurting and im pulling on my hair to try and calm myself down bUt iTs noT wOrKinG.