**ARCHIVED** ROGERS POV

I think all Brian really needed was to feel loved by me, the way he wanted me to love him.

He kisses me passionately before pulling away. he smiles and giggles a bit. he looks up at me with a broad smile on his face.

something i haven't seen in over a week.

"i missed you bri..." i quietly say to him. "i d-did too rog." he says, still smiling. i can tell he feels happy again.

"hey umm... bri... that cut... is it deep?" i ask. He looks at me with his eyes wide open, and he nods slowly. "uh oh... how deep?" i ask, a look of concern growing upon my face. "umm... pfft... t- two inches..." he says looking at it. "it hurts..." he says, looking at it. "gotten used to it a bit"

"could you take the bandage off or is it still bleeding? because you can't leave that on too long, it'll get infected... then you might even lose your arm..." i explain to him.

"i'm g- going to need s- s- stitches... la-layered stitches..." he says looking at the red bloody gauze wrapped around his forearm.

"well if you need stitches you'd better get them soon before this gets infected... did you clean it?" i ask. he nods. "with what?" i ask him. "is- isop- ... isop- i- iso- pr-ropy-L- isopropyl alchohol." he manages to form the words.

"i should p- probably k- clean it again..." he says as he picks up a plastic bottle of isopropyl alchohol from the floor. he slowly removes the bloody bandage, revealing a deep, red, bloody gash that glared a colour almost like black. there were a few ligaments and tendons exposed. the skin around it is red and swollen too.

"oh- brian wh-" i dont know what to say about it. he DEFINITELY will need stitches. "y- you need a doctor..." i tell him, and he looks at me, blankly. "like- now. right now... where's your doctor work?" i ask. "aren't y- you going t- to miss class?" he asks as he stands up. he's much much taller than me.

"screw classes, you're way more important. where does your doctor work? i'm taking you to them right now... clean that again first." i grab a cotton ball and take the bottle of alchohol from brian and soak the cotton ball in it.

i hand the cotton ball to brian and he hesitantly takes it. he zones out again. "well..." "what? oh..."

he slowly presses the cotton ball on his cut, but quickly takes it right off. "ow! shit- ah fuck- fff... that stings-"

"y'know what..." i say as i grab brian's other arm and pull him out the door. "im taking you to the hospital right now."

"wh- ROG!!" brian almost yells at me. "ITS ST- STILL B-BLEEDING!!" drops of blood are being left on the floor behind us. "dont worry i've got Kleenex in my car."

I pull him into the elevator where he tries to apply as much pressure as possible to the gouge in his arm.

"ouch ouch ouch ouchhhh" brian is holding the two sides of the cut together. "it'll be alright bri..."

The elevator stops and the doors open, i grab brian's unharmed wrist and pull him out into my car, and start it. brian kinda just sits there helplessly.

i hand him the box of Kleenex and he takes about 7 of them and holds them against the cut. "now... the hospital... is... where..." i look for it with google and i get directions. i dont know how to get there.

᯽᯽᯽

We got back in the car after brian got his stitches done. I dont think the doctor cave him enough pain injection stuff since he looked like he was in a lot of pain and even told the doctor he could feel the needle going through almost every time.

The doctor did 3 layers of stitches and he had to open up the cut so he could get to the very bottom, exposing everything. i had to shut my eyes.

I held brians other hand the whole time.

We sat together in the car after i drove back to Brian's apartment. Brian was poking and prodding at his stitches. "this really hurts..." he says quietly. "yeah... it might for a few days... i had to get stitches when i fell down on ice and split my chin open... see the scar?" i look up to show the scar on my chin to brian.

"oh... s- so that means m- mine will pr- probably be w- way b- bigger..." he says quietly. i nod, looking at his stitches.

:)