EDDIES POV

"Got boys acting like they ain't seen skin before"

"Got sent home to change 'cause my skirt is too short"

"It's my fault, it's my fault 'cause I put icing on top"

"Now, the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake"

"EDDIE!!!!"

"WAKE UP EDDIEKINS!!!!"

i hear my mom screaming over my earbuds. im listening to Strawberry Shortcake by Melanie Martinez. i turn off my music and take out my earbuds, as my mom walks into the room. "eddie!! i told you, no early morning music!! it keeps you from focussing at school!!" she walks over to me in bed and puts her hand out. she wants my earbuds. i unplug them from my iPod and hand them to her. "ok eddie. i want you down in one hour." she says as she walks out. she almost has to squeeze through the door, as she is so morbidly obese. i put on my favourite short shorts with the little rainbows on the sides. they look like pride flags... and i'm gay... at least i think i am. i find a burgundy t-shirt and put that on too. i get my fanny pack, and snap the buckle. i've got my inhaler and all my medications in it. i look at myself in the mirror, and fix my hair. its really greasy today...

♦️♠️♥️♣️

richie crashes on the lockers and falls to the ground, hands over his face. if he hasn't knocked any teeth out, then he should be ok. i swear this kid who hit him looks exactly like patrick hockstetter. i see bright drops of red blood streaming down from behind his hands. if there are drops of blood literally streaming down his face then it must be bad. he's broken his glasses again. i quickly crouch down to help him, when i see the two kids from this morning running up to help us. i just sit there as they both take care of my boyfriend. they both have really thick british accents, and big hair. i swear they look like they're straight off a 70s rock band poster. the blonde one's name is Roger Taylor (he says it like Rogah Taylah) and the other one with big poofy hair's name is Brian May. man i wish i could have hair like his. "i like your hair brian" the words slip out of me. he just nods in agreement and mouths the words 'thank you' i can tell hes pretty socially awkward.

THIS ONE WAS MF SHORT BUT IDGAF...

here have this picture of brian to bless your eyes

here have this picture of brian to bless your eyes. you're welcome 🌈✨💕

🏳️‍🌈see u maybe in 2 hours lovies🏳️‍🌈

or right now... it depends if ive written the next chapter :/