BRIANS POV

I search and search for my assigned locker. as i walk down the hall, my eyes start to hurt because of how awful the colours of the lockers and walls are. there are multiple people staring at me and calling me a poodle. i get it because of my hair. im walking awkwardly as im carrying around 4 astronomy textbooks, 1 math textbook, and a notebook in my school bag, and 2 english and writing textbooks in my arms. theyre all pretty heavy if you add them up. all of a sudden i feel someone pushing me from behind so i turn around and theres this kid calling me a nerd. i guess its because of all my textbooks. he also makes fun of the way i walk. "yo nerd! why you walkin like you got back problems like some old guy? HAHAHA!!" he laughs with his friends at me. "please stop." i say back to them in a pretty quiet voice as i turn back around and continue walking. "what choo say nerd? we can do whatever we want." i try to walk faster but my textbooks are too heavy. i turn around and there he is charging at me. i try to run but my reflexes are too slow, and before i know it, i'm slammed on the lockers next to me and all my books fall to the floor. now everyone is staring. i feel so embarrassed. "nerd, look at me when I'm talking to you. got it?" he points his finger at me, then walks away. everyone still staring at me. a few of them call me a loser. i start picking up my textbooks and papers as fast as i can when another student with long blonde hair comes running up to me. "hey need help?"