**ARCHIVED** 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍

I get to the coffee shop only to find that roger isn't there. I sit down and take out my phone to text him.
____________________________
Roger
____________________________

Hey rog!
where are you?
...
roggie
roggeerrrrrrr
rog please answer.
you left meeeeeee
;(
roger pls im waiting.
____________________________

Roger fucking stood me up. i cant believe it.

Just then, i heard a familiar voice. Anjelica. I saw her walk in through the doors to the shop. she turned to me and stared me dead in the eye.

"YOU!" she screamed at she pointed a finger at me. I put my hands up as i backed away as there was really nothing else i could do.
"YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST WALTZ IN AND STEAL MY BOYFRIEND HUH? MAKE HIM THINK HE'S GAY HUH? TRYNA SPREAD YOUR NASTY ASS FAGGOT STDS TO HIM HUH? YOU FAGGOT!!" she screamed as she came closer and closer to me.

That cashier Freddie never did anything about it.

"i- uh- um-" is all that could escape my mouth.

She walked closer and closer until her finger was right in my face, her stupid long nails dangerously close to my eye.

She stared me dead in the eye with rage in her eyes before slapping me across the face hard, her nails scratching my face just as i had done to myself months ago.

"YOU'D BETTER FIX THIS YOU FAG!! STOP FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!" she screamed.

"I- IM NOT- HE- HE K- KISSED ME F-FUH- FIRST!!" i blurt out. i sounded like a 5 year old, snitching on my best friend.

"yeah of course he did. you decided you would show off to him with all your fancy science words and tragic story huh? made him think he's gay? yeah i bet you forced him to make out. and then made him think he's a faggot just like you." she screamed, still pointing her stupid pointy nails in my eye.

"a- anjelica please. he's n- not into y- you." i say as i stand up.

"NOT INTO ME?" she shrieked.

i just stood there not knowing what else to say.

"he walked in on me... th- that time i h- adent shown up at sc- school for a long time... and he t- told me he loved me and that h- he was p- pretending to d- date you." i explained. She definitely didn't believe a single thing i just said.

She then shoved me up against the wall, and jammed her pointy nail right into my upper lip.
"you better fucking fix this May, or you're getting it." she says. I quickly leave the coffee shop before anything else could happen.

I rushed home to go lock myself in my room again. nothing serious this time.

I got my phone out to call roger instead because i thought maybe he would pick up.

*RING*  *RING*  *RING* 

no answer. ROGER WHERE ARE YOU!!