Chapter Seven

Authors Note: It isn't graphic at all. For anyone confused Remus is tamer and calmer than what we've come to know for alpha verse things because his omega is a virgin. It's like an unwritten rule that you don't take your omegas virginity during a heat or a rut, also Harry's emotions come off as scents. So, Remus as his alpha can tell Harry isn't ready for sex so therefore, he has more control over himself however next rut will not be that way as Harry will be mated by then. Everything happening in this chapter is consensual however there are pieces of force it is very brief. Like only a few sentences. I wanted this to show a side of Harry he hadn't seen yet as he deals with being with a married couple. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this! I have so many drafts of stories and this story has really encouraged me to maybe publish more when I'm ready.

Harry curled up on the couch frowning at the fire flickering in the fireplace. The past few days Harry had been getting aroused every time Remus was near him and he didn't know why. He knew some part of it was because he was his alpha, and his scent was all over the place. But this was constant arousal, and it was making him go crazy. He knew right now Sirius and Remus who going at it like rabbits in their room since it was currently 2 in the morning. Harry couldn't sleep though, not while his alpha was letting out pheromones that were calling to him. Suddenly Harry's eyes widen, and he tensed before he shot up off the couch and ran to his mate's bedroom door. He banged on it calling Sirius' name.

"Shit... Remus stop." Harry heard Sirius say then a growl followed, "I know, but it must be urgent so get off... Remus seriously get off. Remus-" Harry pulled his wand out and blasted the lock and ran in not paying much attention to them. Harry ran over and doing what his Papa told him to do grabbed Remus' knot grimacing slightly at the wet sticky texture and yanking him out of Sirius.

"Ow! Fuck Harry what the hell!" Sirius shouted from the bed rolling onto his side.

"I'll explain later just stay there." Remus growled and was fighting Harry but Harry had a tight grip on his knot so there wasn't much he could do or anywhere he could go. Then Remus turned to him and pinned him to the wall. "No...Remus... Remus no. You're going into a rut you can't be with Sirius. You'll hurt him." Harry said fighting off the werewolves' hands that were grabbing at him, "Sirius I need you to go get James. Right now." Sirius hurried out of the room after pulling on some pants.

"Mine. My omega. Sweet omega. Let me take care of you." Remus mumbled as he sniffed him, his hand grabbed his hard cock. Harry quickly pushed it away though getting a growl from his alpha.

"Alpha. Alpha look at me. Breathe in.." Sirius and James hurried into the room with Lily not far behind, but Harry held up a hand for them to wait. "There you go. Relax alright... I'm here. Can you smell my pheromones?" His alpha nodded weakly though he was still trying awfully hard to grab Harry's arousal.

"My sweet omega. Let me touch you." His alpha whined desperately

"No. You have to- yeah okay that's my penis. Thank you for grabbing it. But I don't need a hand. Let go. Hands to yourself. You have to listen to me okay? You want me happy, don't you?"

"Of course, I do. I want you happy and naked."

"Yeah, I figured that part out by myself surprisingly enough. Alpha you need to smell me, you need to smell my pheromones and scent. Can you do that?" Remus all but dived to his neck and breathed in deeply then he tensed before letting out a deep growl that Harry knew was of pleasure. "You see? I'm a virgin which means you can't touch me okay?"

"I'm sorry my sweet omega." Remus wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and held him nuzzling him, "I'm sorry."

"It's alright... it's okay... it's fine. I'm going to let go of your knot now okay?" Remus nodded so Harry removed his hand and pushed as his chest, "okay you almost knotted Sirius. You can't do that. I'm going to take you to the room assigned to me and we'll see if Remus comes back in control tomorrow morning after sleep okay. You'll wank in the room and I'll lay down beside you so you can sleep but we can't risk Sirius until Remus is back okay."