Chapter Twelve

WARNINGS! This Chapter contains Brief mention of PAST forced knotting during forced oral pleasure. Semi Graphic Consensual Sexual Activity between three males. Swallowing

The next morning Harry woke up to an alarm going off before quickly being shut off.

"I hate you. Whoever you are." Harry said

"Sorry. Its Monday which means classes." Remus said wrapping his arm around Harry, Harry looked up at him and saw him with his eyes closed. He leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips watching as he smiled before leaning down and kissing Harry. He let his hand travel from Remus' back to his chest that was covered in clothes from yesterday, then up to his neck and into his hair.

"Oi... don't forget lonely ole me over here you two." Sirius grumbled tugging as Harry's waist, Harry rolled over and pressed a kiss to his lips. Remus pressed up behind him and kissed his shoulder. Harry opened his mouth to Sirius' warm tongue, which wasn't as amazing as he thought it would be with their mingled morning breaths, but besides that it was great. He hesitated for only a second before he placed his hand on Sirius' bare chest.

Sirius was the only one that had changed yesterday, though all he did was take his shirt and pants off sleeping in his briefs. Harry hadn't noticed the barrier of comforter between him and Sirius so that way Sirius didn't accidentally press against him in their sleep. That kind of thoughtful gesture made Harry's heart clench tightly. Sirius' chest had a sparse scattering of hair across it, not enough to be considered furry by any means. Sirius pulled away first, his hand going to Harry's wrist and pulled it to his lips to kiss it before putting it back.

"My turn." Remus said making Harry grin as he rolled on to his back, Remus leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips. His hand came up and cupped the side of Harry's face as their tongues met a few seconds later, "As much as we would love to continue this we have to shower." Remus said pulling away from Harry making him pout.

"No."

"Yes. I smell like grass and forest and canine." Remus said as he smelled himself wrinkling his nose, Harry moved closer to him and smell him.

"Yeah, you reek." Sirius burst out laughing at Harry's comment

"Told you." Remus kissed his lips once more before getting out of the bed stretching himself. Harry watched him, eyeing his body, especially the bulge that was sticking out from his pants.

"Could we shower together?" Harry asked he knew the likely chance of them agreeing was very slim considering they haven't even been naked together besides the rut, so he was surprised when Remus sighed heavily and looked to Sirius before looking at him.

"Is that something you will be comfortable with?" Harry grinned as he got out of bed and ran into the bathroom throwing his shirt off as he went.

"I GET WATER TEMPERATURE CONTROL!" Harry shouted

"NO YOU DON'T! Sirius shouted but Harry was already turning the water on. He liked his water hot it helped his leg muscles relax. Usually, he would take a bath as it helped more but he was completely okay with showering if it meant he was showering with his
mates.

"I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE STEAM!" Harry shouted over the water, the bathroom door was still wide open, but he didn't know if they were in the closet or somewhere else.

"Remus went to go get your uniform." Sirius said entering the bathroom with three towels that he gave to the hands on the wall to hold on to. Sirius looked at the water that was coming down from the showerhead, "how hot is that?"

"Hot enough. It helps my leg muscles relax for the day, I usually take a bath in the mornings to soak it, but showers help to get it relaxed quicker."