Chapter Nineteen

>> 1- Is this my best chapter? NO. 2-Am I proud of this chapter? Also no. 3- Am I going to rewrite it? Absolutely fucking not.<<

>>With that being said I have had my sister's kids at my house (ages 7, 5, and almost 3) with my TWIN 2-YEAR-OLDS so I haven't exactly been able to wrist a good sex scene. So I apologize for this mess in here.<<

>>WARNINGS: um..well... SEX finally. Blowjobs, anal fingering, rimming, knotting, mentions of blood, loss of virginity, light spanking (like literally it shouldn't even be a warning), I think that it. I hope. Let me know if I miss anything.<<

"Turn it off." Harry complained

"It's the sun, Harry. We can't just turn it off." Sirius said as he grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him away from the street he had almost walked onto. "The hotel is this way."

"Tell me again why we couldn't just floo'd into the lobby."

"Because you would have puked in the lobby like you puked when we landed." Remus told him

"Well, why the hell did you let me get drunk."

"First time for everything I suppose." Sirius said with a shrug causing Harry to groan miserably again.

The walk to the Santorini Princess Hotel was a short one all things considered, but it was a miserable one for Harry who shielded his whole face from the sun as much as he could. Sirius went to go check-in when they arrived at the lobby and came back with two room keys. They headed to the elevator; Harry was getting itchy with the need to pleasure his mates again.

He had to pleasure them once an hour and it was getting close to an hour and a half considering it took them longer than expected for Harry to finish packing. He had woken his mates with a blowjob switching between them both and going a little further down than he had before, but he was still nervous for any triggers he wasn't prepared for. Especially on this day.

When the elevator opened to the short hall leading to their door on the rooftop Harry dragged them to the door. He quickly opened it then pulled them into the room, closing and locking the door then he dropped to his knees in front of Remus.

"Really? We can't move to the couch at least?" Harry looked to where a white couch sat further into the room then to Remus and shook his head before pressing his cheek against his thigh, "But it's ten feet away." Remus complained

"Are you seriously complaining about a blowie?" Sirius asked as he carried the bags further into the room, "just pull your pants down and let him suck you Moony. He won't always want to do it you know." He called out making Remus roll his eyes, but he worked on the belt around his pants.

Harry licked his lips in anticipation as Remus worked his shoes off then his pants revealing nothing underneath except his filling cock. He leaned over and licked the head then sucked him into his mouth closing his eyes in pleasure as the itch subsided just a little. Remus leaned against the door leaning his head back with a groan as Harry sucked him down feeling his cock harden and lengthen around his lips.

After he got Remus off, he found Sirius naked with his legs spread and a hard cock waiting to be sucked, sitting on the couch flicking through the muggle TV they had in the room considering it was a muggle/wizard hotel. Harry crawled his way to Sirius and wasn't able to resist sucking on his balls for a moment before he licked up to the head and sucking down on him. Remus kneeled on the cushion beside him and kissed Sirius as Harry sucked him.

****

Harry had to get the cock ring on after the fourth hour because he would have come by a single touch by then. So now he was rock hard but also wasn't able to cum at all so it was fine. Sort of. Harry was currently dressed in one of Remus' oversized sweaters Remus kept hidden from Sirius back at the manor. Sirius had glared when Harry had come out of the bedroom dressed in it and looked to Remus who refused to meet his eyes.