Chapter Fifteen

!!MENTIONS OF NONCONSENSUAL TOUCHING, BLOOD, AMPUTATION OF PENIS, MENTIONS OF FORCED ORAL BRIEFLY. I think that's everything if I missed something let me know! It's currently 2 AM here, but I promised you a new chapter!!

Heats were the opposite of Ruts. During a heat, the worst days were the last ones while during a rut the worst days were the beginning. So, the last two days neither of them got much sleep as Harry's neediness and slick was keeping them up. When Harry woke up to relatively dry bottom and his normal morning erection, he was excited to finally see Remus again.

Rolling off of the mattress he grabbed one of his robes, a thigh-length white silky one, and tied it around his waist. He hurried out of the private rooms and poked his head into the main suite then ran across the room to Remus' door when he didn't see anyone. Harry opened the door and slipped inside the room, closing it softly behind him.

Remus was fast asleep on his back, his arms spread out above his head. Harry licked his lips as his eyes traveled down to where the sheets started just at his hips. He crawled onto the bed and over to Remus quickly throwing a leg over to straddle him. Harry felt Remus twitch underneath him which made Harry's hole clench at the feeling.

Chewing on his lips, he lifted up and gently brought the soft erection against Remus' stomach, so he wasn't pressing on it. He leaned over to press a soft kiss to Remus' cheek then repeated it until he got to his lips where he pressed a kiss there.

"Alpha..." Harry whispered, nudging Remus, "alpha..." Remus hummed sleepily, "wake up and pay attention to me. I've missed you." Another hum then some shifting, Harry huffed then leaned over and bit Remus' cheek holding it until Remus opened an eye to look at him.

"Are you biting me?"

"I want attention." Remus chuckled in amusement as his hands went on Harry's thighs, his eyes widened, and he looked down then trailing his eyes up and down before meeting Harry's. "Now that I have your attention."

"Where's the rest of it?" Remus asked tugging on the ends of the robe

"Oh, it came with some white lacy panties that I don't think you deserve to see me in." Remus' eyes widened even more as he pulled the flap open just to check, making Harry slap at him.

"Sorry. I'm horny in the mornings and need a few minutes to calm down usually." Remus said squeezing his thighs

"I wanted- no I needed to see you."

"It's okay, I've missed you too and Sirius. We haven't slept apart in years. Where is he? Still asleep?"

"Yeah, I think so. I just needed you and I didn't think much past that."

"It's fine woke up to have a wee and you were gone so I figured you came here. Hi handsome." Sirius said closing the door behind him before climbing into the bed and kissing Remus, "good morning beautiful." He kissed Harry's cheek before laying on his side to look at them.

"I have missed you both. The bed was much too empty." Remus told them

"Don't let him lie to you. He was spread out when I came in here, covering every inch of the bed." Harry told Sirius as he wiggled until he was laying on Remus comfortably.

"I believe it. He was a bed hog before we started sharing one permanently and it took a while for him to share."

"Oh hush. I did miss you two. Us three haven't slept apart in days and you and I haven't slept apart in years."

"I was the big spoon which was new. I was always the little spoon. We should try to sleep more." Harry rolled off of Remus and snuggled between his alphas finding comfort before he left his body and mind fell asleep again.