Chapter Twenty-Four

--Mentions of spanking, um fake force undressing? it's hard to explain but it's consensual--Also, are you guys ready for this story to end? Because I'm not.Working on a Sequel already!

The week leading up to Saturday was spent with stressful adults as they tried to come up with a plan to find Peter. As well as a lot of family bonding as they told Harry, Charlie, and Ariel about the Marauders pack. When Saturday did arrive, it made Harry feel off, at ten o'clock sharp there was a knock on the door that James answered revealing Travis with Milo.

"Travis, Milo, come in." James said

"Thank you. Milo insisted he came along even though I told him I'd only be gone a few hours."

"Well, we met on a weird day. I wanted to reintroduce myself." Milo was much more confident and outspoken as he stepped into the room looking around.

"Well, it's lovely to meet you again Milo." James said closing the door behind Travis, "Harry and his mates haven't left their room yet, but I was just going to go make sure they're awake." Travis and Milo shared a look grinning

"They're awake. I wouldn't advise going in there." Travis said

"What do you- never mind don't answer that please." James said grimacing as he caught on, he eyed the door but turned away from it. "I apologize then."

"Oh, no need. Omegas are irresistible in the morning; it takes great willpower not to pounce on a sleeping omega mate. They let out a scent in their sleep that intoxicates their alphas." Travis told James, "they're about done it seems anyway."

"Why are pack houses so close together if you're hearing is so good?"

"Sound canceling spells in the wood that we build our cabins with. We don't hear anyone although your son is quite the-"

"Please don't. I don't need to know."

"Right. I apologize." They waited only twenty minutes before the door opened and Sirius, Remus, and Harry walked out freshly showered.

"Good morning Alpha Travis." Harry said respectively

"Good morning Harry. Good morning Remus and Sirius."

"Good morning." Remus said pleasantly, "sorry we are late, Harry never wants to leave the bed."

"I'm pretty sure that was Sirius who whined and pouted this time." Harry said

"Excuse me. I'm not the one who purposely released sexual pheromones this morning while getting dressed."

"Did I do that?" Harry asked in mock innocence, "how manipulative of me."

"You're telling us." Remus mumbled as he glared at Harry who innocently peeled a banana

"You two are not allowed to give each other ideas." Travis said looking at Milo and Harry sternly, the two omegas just looked at each other grinning.

"And just what makes you think you can stop us?" Milo challenged

"A belt perhaps." Travis said glaring at his omega

"Promise? Can I get that in writing? 'Will use a belt if Milo speaks to Harry'." Milo asked smiling innocently making Travis shake his head fondly

"I came here to discuss some pack rules we have. As an omega Harry must stay in his wolf form in the presence of other alphas until you give permission as his alphas."

"Harry told us when he came back after seeing you." Sirius said

"I assumed, but I just wanted to go over it myself as well. Now the second rule is that all omegas must be collared with their alphas name visible. So Harry will need a tag on your respective collars."