Chapter Twenty-Five

"You should be ashamed of yourself." Travis told Remus, "thank you, Marshal." Marshal nodded looking at Remus briefly before walking off. "Harry is in danger every day of being forced to do something if the right alpha gets a hold of him."

"Harry can fight back. He told us so."

"Yes, he can, but not for thirty minutes and by then he'll be too weak to do anything but obey. He'll be a complete submissive in the hands of a dangerous alpha. You need to accept that this is a part of you."

"I've always been told to repress it. I've been taught that what my wolf wants isn't good."

"You were also told your wolf is a savage beast that'll attack children and you know that isn't true. You're dismissed for now."

Remus stomped off like a temperamental cub and Travis shook his head. He knew taking on an untrained wolf with no previous pack was going to be tough, but an alpha that sat there and... Travis shook his head. He knew this just meant he would have to work harder, and he always loved a good challenge.

"My alpha?" Travis turned and smiled softly seeing Milo walking up to him

"Yes, Milo?"

"How was training?"

"We'll get there. Do you need anything?"

"There's been talk amongst some of the rogue packs. They want Harry. Alpha we are not a fighting pack."

"Relax Milo. We have allies."

"Not a lot."

"We will work on it. Where have you heard this anyway?"

"Olympus. He returned a few moments ago from his travels." Milo said as he looked out past the trees, "what if they attack?"

"They're pack now, we protect our pack." Travis said easily

"What if they take Harry."

"They won't. Don't you worry about this. You are not a fighter. Omega's don't fight remember. You are trained for self-defense, not a battle."

"Harry-"

"Harry will be told his place once he settles in. He is still an omega, a big one, but he isn't a natural fighter. He will be put out of the ring by Candance in five seconds you'll see." Travis said cupping Milo's cheek gently, "come on little one let's go." Neither of them noticed a few wolves eavesdropping in the trees pleased to hear that they won't allow Harry to fight any battle.

~~~~~~~~

A few days passed with Sirius giving Remus the silent treatment and Harry being stuck in the middle of a very awkward and uncomfortable fight. Luckily, eventually, Sirius forgave Remus and things got back to normal. Everyone was overworked however with school, Dumbledore, Peter, training, and whatever else that just happen to fall into their laps. Harry hadn't taken the news that Omegas don't fight well. At all.

He had argued for days, told Travis that he could take any Beta he threw at him which earned loud laughs from the pack, but he ignored them. Travis didn't allow it and only let Harry fight in the ring with other omegas who were pinned in less than a minute each time. Travis still didn't budge, and it pissed Harry off.

Travis had addressed the pack with a few alphas about the rogue packs wanting Harry and the possibility of an attack. With that news, a lot of omegas and betas were sent off to their allied packs and to make more allies. Everyone was a success and came back with the second in command of each pack they were sent to and they started a plan just in case. Then Travis was even more of a dumb ass and assigned a 21-year-old female beta as the omega and cub protector instead of Harry who had the status previously.