Chapter Fourteen

!! I didn't want to go into too much detail as I want to wait for the bonding chapter, but just know there is some sex. I want to point out that everything that happens in this story is consensual unless stated otherwise. I understand people go through terrible things in life that can cause traumatic experiences to resurface. I myself have a few "triggers" that aren't normally warned ahead of time. I want my chapters to be as safe and as carefully warned as possible for everyone who is reading. With that said refer to the list below for things that you will encounter when reading this chapter.

WARNINGS- Graphic Sexual Activity Between Two Adult Males.

Sex Toy Usage.

Rimming

Anal Fingering

Anal Fisting (gentle)

Male Squirting (which is a real thing Google it [only if you want])

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND PLEASE ENJOY!

Also, let me know how I did?! !!

Harry was excited to show Sirius his nest, he had worked hard on since coming to Hogwarts. He wanted to show Remus, but unfortunately, he had a class following their breakfast which Remus only snacked on considering he had already eaten. Harry was pulling Sirius back to the rooms excited, he had a feeling his heat would start before the end of the day, so he had been getting antsy for his nest. Before going to his nest, however, he did do what he wanted and made the head for Remus exchanging Remus' pillows with his from his bed, so he had their scents and he had Remus fresh scent. He then pulled Sirius into his private room and led him to the bedroom.

"Your nest is in here?"

"Yes, it is." Harry headed to the double doors that led to his walk-in closet. It wasn't large by any means, but it was big enough for Harry to squeeze two queen size mattresses on the floor with the mattress touching the walls leaving no space on the sides or middle.

The bed was pressed against the far wall and it contained multiple blankets, comforters, pillows, and other soft things Harry had collected and wanted. One of Sirius' shirts were on a pillow as well as Remus' favorite sweater that he kept looking for until giving up convinced he forgot it at the manor. The walls just had a railing for hanging clothes and shelves above it there were extra blankets, towels, new sheets, pillows, and what looked to be clothes that were folded in their separate piles.

"Harry it's great, you did an amazing job." Sirius said as he hugged Harry

"Really?"

"Really. It looks incredible. Extremely comfortable and it has enough room to move around. You did an amazing job." Sirius went into the room and took his shoes off then crawled onto the bed groaning as he sunk into the mattress.

"I'm going to go lock the doors then I'll be right back." Harry locked both sets of doors before he came back to the nest and closed the closet door.

"Now we wait?" Sirius asked

"Considering we don't know when my heat will start and how it'll affect me differently with one of my mates we should sleep while we can. I can become...needy in the middle of the night so you won't be getting a lot of sleep."

"There are worst reasons to lose sleep." Sirius said, "come on let's cuddle and try to nap."

"If my scent changes and you're worried you won't be able to handle it you can leave. It shouldn't affect you as much as it does Remus until we mate, but you're a canine animagus so we won't know until it happens."