Chapter Twenty-One

~~This is SEX. Plain and Simple SEX. This is basically my apology for the shitty mating chapter so you have SMUT. You're welcome?

Literally nothing happens in here but sex so if you don't want sex just don't read it.

WARNINGS: Anal finger, Anal sex, Rimming, Mouth fucking, Throat holding (no choking!!), knotting, seriously this is just sex with brief mention of partial dropping at the end. Not full dropping as Harry has some idea of what is going on, so partial dropping.

Have fun?~~

Harry woke up sweaty and wet. He groaned and since no one said anything or touched him he assumed he was the only one awake. He pried his eyes open and looked at his two mates trying to decide which one to wake up first. Biting his lip he reached behind him and felt around until he was able to touch Sirius' morning erection. He was harder than normal so Harry assumed he and Remus both could smell his heat unconsciously.

He bit his lip only a little disappointed he didn't feel a knot at Sirius' base, but Harry just knew Sirius would get one. He didn't know when, but he was positive Sirius would eventually. Harry squeezed his muscles releasing his scent and slick feeling both of his mates shift in their sleep as it affected them both.

Harry looked down at Remus' hard member that was straining against the blanket. Running a hand down his chest he slipped it under the covers and grabbed Remus' knot twisting his hand gently. Remus tensed, breathing deeply before groaning as he woke up. His eyes looked down and lifted the blanket then looked at Harry.

"Really? Now?" Remus asked softly

"My heat is going to start soon. I'm sweaty and warm and extremely wet." Harry said softly as to not wake Sirius, Remus' cock twitched as Harry's words.

"How wet?" Remus asked rolling over to face Harry, his hand trailing up his leg to his hole, "fuck Harry..." Remus groaned as he ran two fingers through Harry's cheeks gathering up some slick. Harry whined pushing back against his fingers gasping when he suddenly shoved them into him and rolled them forcibly, so Harry straddled his lap. His fingers never leaving his hole as he did. Remus grabbed Harry's head with his other hand and pulled him down for a wet sloppily kiss that was almost all tongue.

"Alpha, please. Your knot will make it come faster and I hate preheat, it's gross." Remus chuckled as he added a third finger suddenly, Harry gasped when his fingers touched his prostate.

"You think you're ready or do you want one more?" Remus asked softly, Harry shook his head

"'M ready." Harry mumbled wiggling his hips. Remus pulled his fingers out then grabbed his cock put the slick he had collected on him. "How-"

"Easy. Lift on your knees- there you go. Spread your- perfect. See you know what to do. Now pushed back when you feel me against you okay?" Harry nodded biting his lips desperately for Remus, he gasped when he felt the head settle against his hole then he pushed back against it. With little to no resistance, Harry slowly slid down until he rested on the small knot that had formed at his base.

"You did so well, Harry. Now let your body adjust okay? I know you don't need as much adjustment time as Sirius, but it's still wise to wait." Remus said as he grabbed Harry's hips. Harry nodded as he wiggled waiting for his body to adjust. He waited only a few seconds before he lifted his hips and sank back down gasping as he felt the difference this position made. He didn't notice it last month, but his prostate was a lot more sensitive it seemed compared to the last few days.